So who's sick?

el_why_en_E

Ok.........It all started Thursday night. I thought I just had a normal sore throat I get from time to time so I said fuck it and I went to bed. 5:30 a.m. came around and I wake up to the unbarable(sp?) pain. My neck my ears my toncils and all that shit around there was toatally fucked. So I said hey maybe I can drink some water and go back to bed.....6:50 came around and my alarm clock goes off time to go to school...FUCK THAT. At that point it felt as if I dont go to the doctor this shit could get serious. So I slept all day woke up at 5 and went to the doctor he said "It just looks like a small case of Laringitus. Heres some drugs be on your way." Friday comes around once again I dont go to school later on realizing I have 10 absences in first period I just decide not to get up that day. Friday was preety much a blur I dont remember much. Saturday morning comes around I wake up covered in sweat. Just then do I realize these fucking antibiotics arent doing a damn thing. I go back to the doctor and bitch and complain about the drugs not working and im not getting any better ...etc, So he sends me to the hospital to get blood tests and throat swabs and they say I might have mono. I might have some other shit too but I couldent understand a word that came out of the bitch's mouth. It's now Sunday and I still feel like shit! Hopefully this shit just wears off and its no big deal.

Feel free to post your illness's here. I'll be on here for awhile I can't go back to school untill further notice.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by adderall

i enjoy being sick

I like the feeling when you're in bed and it feels like part of your body is at the other side of the room or you're extended wayyyyy over the side of your bed but you're really not.

Originally posted by teen_014.jpg

mononucleousis (sp?) is fucked. I culdn't eat, or even swallow water for like a week, and I got sick just before new year's eve.. I got drugged with codein, wich was nice.

Yea they gave me some zithromax which was making me feel like I could at least breathe........The day after I couldent swallow pills so they gave me the liquid generic version. It tastes like tropical spoiled milk.

Originally posted by anonymity1

I'm glad I'm not....being sick sucks balls, even though you get to skip class, you are totally lost when you come back looking like an idiot because you are the only one without an assignment.

Not just that... but after 5 days off im gonna go back and have like 3 days to make up like 36 assignments. Also I'm questioning if my parents really love me because everything I touch I get bitched at for...I grab a handful of sweedish fish out of a bag and my dad goes apeshit saying I'm gonna get him sick and then he's gonna beat my ass.

Archived