Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SlinkyMTR

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by SlinkyMTR, Jun 19, 2006.

1. SlinkyMTR

SlinkyMTR New Jack

Hi everybody.. I havent been here in AGES... I dont think anybody remebers me here.. Anyways I had posted a couple graffs that I did with photoshop while I used to frequent this forum.. if there is anybody here that knows me and happens to have those.. u think u can hook me up with them cuz mines got erased... please e-mail to.. [email protected] if not its all good thanks anywayz.. peace!:D

2. makeithappennn

makeithappennn Elite Member

yeah,let me find them real quick.

3. madsencarl

madsencarl Senior Member

i'm not sure if anyone will remember your pics from 5 years ago..

good luck though

4. SlinkyMTR

SlinkyMTR New Jack

I really doubt it but I dont lose anything by trying.

5. oushla

oushla Member

i remember you, your that guy that posted graffs, and you did it with photoshop if i can remember correctly. i actually save every picture i see on here that is photoshoped. let me just find that file and ill send it to you in jiffy

6. 10 Dollar Blowjobs

10 Dollar Blowjobs Senior Member

yea i remember i specifically saved those files, let me get back to you i gotta do some diggin

7. oushla

oushla Member

i want a blowjob but i only have 4 dollars. GOD DAMMIT

8. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

of course i saved it homey, here you are

Attached Files:

9. SlinkyMTR

SlinkyMTR New Jack

Thank you! I liked it very much.. :) Keep it up maybe one day you can paint on a wall.

10. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

11. El Mamerro

El Mamerro Dirty Dozen Crew

Holy shit, dude, you're alive!!!

12. SlinkyMTR

SlinkyMTR New Jack

Diiiiablo cabron... que tu haces aqui?? Yo buscando unos graffitis que hice par de an~os y lo que apparece es el demonio.. ja ja ja! Mira borrate a estos mamabichos :p

13. El Mamerro

El Mamerro Dirty Dozen Crew

Que es la que hay cabrón!!!

Loco buena suerte con eso. El site lo han hecho y re-hecho par de veces y hay un montón de cosas que ya no existen y la mayoría de la gente es nueva. Te voy a mover el thread a Paper Chase, que es donde estarían esas imágenes si existen todavía.

14. SlinkyMTR

SlinkyMTR New Jack

ok mano.. mira tienes quenta de myspace?

15. thinksucks

thinksucks Member

ahhahaha myspace... i know zero spanish haha