Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

skinny wrist.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by lil'moco, Jan 30, 2002.

1. lil'moco

lil'moco Junior Member

http://freephoto-i.net/users/bigdill/hand.JPG'>
    I'm looking for some constructive criticism,and I'd also like to be banned.

2. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Clean the paint off of your lens.

3. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

And take the cottage cheese off of your hand.

4. lil'moco

lil'moco Junior Member

5. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

constructive criticism, eh?
    well it's a little out of focus, but in a classy, artsy sorta way... and the flash seems to have flattened it all out, there's no details... but seems to make it all the more mysterious... and i like how the purple spots (paint? mixed media... extra points on the artsy scale) seem to counter the paleness of the skin...

but seriously... that's a skinny wrist :p

6. lil'moco

lil'moco Junior Member

Now were gettin' somewhere.

7. jah

jah Elite Member

eat a lot of protein, work out everyday ( a lot of masterbating). that should solve the wrist problem. on the being banned tip.... im an expert at this but i dont want to help u out there cus i dont think the moderators would appreciate it. and unfortunatly, i find myself bored quite a bit lately and have found some entertainment on this board; so i dont want to get banned. be creative and make it fun...

8. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

i have skinier wrist

9. beardo

beardo Guest

didnt that stuff come out your nose? i just remember is some strange substance, not comonly found under the kitchen sink

10. lil'moco

lil'moco Junior Member

were you there beard? I was doing a piece under a bridge in 10 degree weather, and it was snowing real hard. I was trying to run up the bank of the ditch and I kept slipping down so I had jump and grab the top. Sure enough there was one of those sticker patches(the green stuff), and I grabbed on to it as hard as I could! Those stickers were in my hand so deep! It hurt.

11. beardo

beardo Guest

i think i missed that one cus i only remember that pic. that shit had to hurt like fuck!