Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
lil'moco

skinny wrist.

constructive criticism, eh?

well it's a little out of focus, but in a classy, artsy sorta way... and the flash seems to have flattened it all out, there's no details... but seems to make it all the more mysterious... and i like how the purple spots (paint? mixed media... extra points on the artsy scale) seem to counter the paleness of the skin...

but seriously... that's a skinny wrist :P

eat a lot of protein, work out everyday ( a lot of masterbating). that should solve the wrist problem. on the being banned tip.... im an expert at this but i dont want to help u out there cus i dont think the moderators would appreciate it. and unfortunatly, i find myself bored quite a bit lately and have found some entertainment on this board; so i dont want to get banned. be creative and make it fun...

Guest beardo

didnt that stuff come out your nose? i just remember is some strange substance, not comonly found under the kitchen sink

were you there beard? I was doing a piece under a bridge in 10 degree weather, and it was snowing real hard. I was trying to run up the bank of the ditch and I kept slipping down so I had jump and grab the top. Sure enough there was one of those sticker patches(the green stuff), and I grabbed on to it as hard as I could! Those stickers were in my hand so deep! It hurt.

Guest beardo

i think i missed that one cus i only remember that pic. that shit had to hurt like fuck!