SILOETTE!

Guest Pilau Hands

Guest Pilau Hands

you will never beat me and my kungfu grip

uhhh...get at me please.

and as others will inevitably read this as well. i will add something for the masses, that will be delted as soon as this has served its purpose

ok i like eccentric girls, not crazy, just ecccentric. i don't date to get laid, and so i'm in a boat with a lot of other guys on this board. i'm nice. that's stupid. anyhow, i hung out with a girl the other night, whose presence i've tried not to acknowledge for a year. we'd see each other in the halls with an uncomfortable obliviousness. it wasn't a relationship from the start, but ended like one. anyway, i got drunk the other night and sent her an email, which turned out to melt the ice queen's heart, i guess.

time spent wasn't like i remembered. i stared at her and noticed her cute little odd habits, and we laughed, and i was completely aware that this night was going nowhere...whereas the nights used to go somewhere. (somewhere does not equal "into bed," it signifies not wasting my time) she's one of those people who was once attracted to me because i'm "deep" (bullshit), and now she got tired of thinking so hard. She's now become this moron that just stands there and smokes cigarettes without saying anything.

So the night was like...well...analogy time:

it's like having a dog that seems bored, but there's this one thing that you do that makes it get happy...so you do that one thing over and over so at least one of you can be happy.

so i guess for the few people reading this,

when you know someone is retarded, but you at times still enjoy their company...do you release them back into the wild? or keep them around for amusement? and for the guys...no there's no chance of sleeping with that person.

i know what i wear, not a box or a bag,

stinky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

We're in the same situation, sorta.

This guy wants to be "offical" so bad.. that it just sucks. We've been talking since.... September, and over that time period we've had many unessesary arguments, but the time spent with him is rather nice. Not counting sex, but just the fact that when he lets down that wanna be thuglife fuck yall haters , EBK all day till the day I die, mi vida loca sheild, he's one intellectual motherfucker... and that's how we met and started talking, we had the dopest conversation.

Now I see his true self I guess, and why I put up with it.. I do not know. I've came to the conclusion that maybe I simply just enjoy the company, the relationship without a relationship... could it be that i'm lonely?

Well I don't see myself with him in the future, yet still I'm not "relasing him back into the wild"... I say just keep them around for amusement, learn from it, yet don't pass up other oppurtunites to date someone else if you find someone actually WORTH holding on to. I mean, I woulden't do this to just ANYONE, but this just is just a dumbass, I swear. And me doing this woulden't hurt his ego one bit... people like these deserve it.

Hope I helped. (and if I seem like i'm shallow or whatever, it's because you don't know this guy. He tries to hard to be a cholo.. and does so much dumb shit........ he's a waste of beautiful content, i swear...)

I know what you mean man. You beat yourself down everytime you don't talk to them................You sweat a girl for so long till finnally you get to know them , talk to them , and realize that you're an idiot of building up yourself for such a stupid chick.

Fuck man, this process has been going on and on for the longest time. Singledom sucks.

ahhh, ouch.

knights in shining armor.

security blankets can be a bitch. always draggin them around, because you are so scared to let go, but i guess they make you feel safe until someone else rips it out of your hand and says:

"this is your new blanket, the old one was so fucking spent i couldn't stand to look at it anymore. you deserve better"

or you get sick of smelling it and wonder why YOU drag it around.

...being swept off your feet... it is out there, in degrees.

point is "blah, there is no point" LOL

Guest Pilau Hands

We met last year and the first day we hung out, we spoke non-stop for like 5 hours. That's a good sign that you're compatible with a person, but that's also dangerous cause it's the "Life telling period." Once you're done communicating your life stories...there might be nothing to talk about. That wasn't the case though...it was a fucked up situation nonethelss. She had a verbally abusive boyfriend that she couldn't leave for one reason or another. Anyway, there was an incident, and she just turned me off...didn't want me around, so I obliged.

When I look at her, I remember that girl that I spoke to that day. The one that got me excited about people again...and I refuse to believe she's not like that anymore. I'm an idiot, people change inevitably...and maybe she wasn't that great in the first place. I guess I just have a hard time letting go of people. I've done it a lot in my life and it doesn't get any easier.

It doesn't suck to be her, she's perfectly happy with who she is. It's me that has the problem...and the funny thing is she provides no security at all.

hehe, sounds like you made the attempt, but she prefers to be where she will get the most out of life "stress and attention" from the abusive boy.

some dig that, some are scared to go away from that.

she probably thinks you are a really cooll guy, but maybe she is beneath you, and doesn't want you to have to deal with her shit. while the bully boy can tell her to "shut the fuck up bitch, was i talking to you?" ... and the circle is complete.

maybe it's just a fucked up situation and she feels attatched to the boy because he has his way with words. One minute the complete asshole - the next he's 'ah baby, I love you - I'm sorry'

Anyhow.. I'm sorry that you're in this sort of position. If you've told her how you felt about her - maybe she got weirded out and doesn't want to deal with it. Maybe you scared her because she doesn't see you 'in that way' as hard as that may be. Maybe she really isn't stupid - maybe she just doesn't know what to do. Either way, you're in a fucked up position. Stop chasing.. it isn't going to get you anywhere. Why give energy when you aren't getting any in return?

It's hopeless.

Guest GorbortOrman
Originally posted by DEE38

Well I don't see myself with him in the future, yet still I'm not "relasing him back into the wild"... I say just keep them around for amusement, learn from it, yet don't pass up other oppurtunites to date someone else if you find someone actually WORTH holding on to. I mean, I woulden't do this to just ANYONE, but this just is just a dumbass, I swear. And me doing this woulden't hurt his ego one bit... people like these deserve it.

Nobody deserves that shit. You may not hurt his ego, but sounds like dude wnats you hella bad. I wouldnt wave around in his face that you have a new boyfriend, thats just fucked up. I been there before, shits not kosher. Thats the type of shit to bring someone real down to the depths of darkness, depression and sometimes thoughts of suicide. Peace.

-a guy's point of view....

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

If you like her company, keep her.

If not say adios. Being single is cool.

No one to answer to, no ball and chain.

Its cool having a companion, but

dont let being single bum you out dude.

Since you dont have any strings attatched,

I would say, have a few dating friends.

Let them know, straight up, youre a

single man, and you are just into getting

to know her first. Im sure any female

can respect that. You say youre not out

for the panties, even better. Females

will adore you. I see no harm in that.

But if your fucking em, well, different story.

So, dont trip, just roll with it. Be cool,

and enjoy life.

Guest Pilau Hands

a lot of your advice was on point, thanks to those who responded. some of you got the situation confused, but it's not important enough to fully lay out. i decided if she talks to me, i'll entertain her company. if she doesn't, i won't bother cause i don't really care anymore (new year's resolution).

i start this thread, then, only hours later, make out with someone for the first time in a year...a friend who's leaving town...which is complicated in and of itself and i won't waste anymore space.

siloette...bump for ya

comin' back down

ummm...Question over here...what...the fuck...is exactly going on? ..your talking about some girl in the "halls" but the subject is titled about me..now..my question pilau..is what exactly does this topic have to do with me?..do you want my advice on the lady? Im not sure..anyways...I emailed you so..hey...and we wont be at work for the next three days..so im not sure how to see when your getting in...let me know..

p.s. you are nutts

Silo! Called your former residence for new # and no # available due to no phone, correct?? Write me when you get a chance........haven't spoken to you and would like to shoot the breeze for awhile girl!!

Talk soon hopefully! Oh and Pilau.........sorry for abusing your thread to talk to Silo!! Good luck guy!;)

Archived