Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SIELOETTE I WAS REALLY BORED

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by kOmega, Jul 4, 2001.

1. kOmega

kOmega Guest

and made this
    this image has been removed..
    due to..people being bitter on the board and commenting on sumthing that doesnt even regard to them..

[This message has been edited by kOmega (edited 07-05-2001).]

2. curious george

curious george Senior Member

with all do repsect, get a fucking life.

3. kOmega

kOmega Guest

with all do respect..my life is set..

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

and yet you beg for dick riders on an internet graff board... hmmm

------------------
    2 Can Sam

5. kOmega

kOmega Guest

beg for dick riders?..
    been on the board for over a year..
    never once have i changed my ways ..so know your facts before you open your mouth bitch ass..
    all people do on here is hate..
    i dont really care..cuz i pay no attention to it and life goes on..
    i juss like replying to what ignorant people like you say..cuz i find it rather amusing..monkeu boy

6. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

jesus, both of you shut up already... kormega, you need to not take things so personaly... its just words...

7. kOmega

kOmega Guest

i dont take it serious i juss reply to what people say ..the same way they said it..with no thought..they get what they give..it balances things out..

8. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

been on for more than a year, and never changed your ways... I belive you registered around the middle of July last year, and no, you haven't changed, beggar, and don't flatter yourself, you don't give back what I give, you are incapable, but <sigh> as a benevolent God I am forced to spare your soul from the eternal yadda yadda

------------------
    2 Can Sam

9. SIELOETTE

SIELOETTE Senior Member

well , Im confused and curious..what was the image? and why was it deleted?..Something personal? I wouldnt think so..

10. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

fuck what people have to say.. put it back on man i thought it looked dope

11. kOmega

kOmega Guest

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH -bitter-BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH -monkey boy-BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH -fuck you-BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
    BLAH BLAH BLAH -you talk more crap then you shit-BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
    BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH -end of this pathetic discussion-.......people on here hate for no reason give me a good reason why your so negative towards me..juss good know know its not juss being bitter on your part.

12. BoB Hope ONER

BoB Hope ONER Elite Member

didnt really dig the image when i saw it..

just.. kind of.. cliche... images that have been recycled by the GD guys. for a while..

no offense dood.. just looks like something on photoshop.. with a bunch of layers and transparencies..

..but im guessing it might have had more of a story to it.

-just being a critical bastard.. bobalicious.

13. SIELOETTE

SIELOETTE Senior Member

what was it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!jesus

14. K[O]MEGA

K[O]MEGA Guest

thres no point in even showing you and mOre SIEL it got hyped up for no reason when you look at it now it will be a oh..thats all?..that sux..

15. SIELOETTE

SIELOETTE Senior Member

well im just curious..heh..If you can just email it to me..