Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

shit talkers thread

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by Pose, Jul 20, 2002.

1. Pose

Pose New Jack

Here is the thread for all of u who want to talk shit may post ur sketches and what not. If you talk shit and have never posted anything dont even talk becuase that is what this thread is for. And for all u who say u dont have scanners... You are the lowest of the low. So if u want to talk shit just post here and u are allowed to talk shit. thank u and god bless:king:

2. cazper

cazper New Jack

god, what a fucking worthless thread......stop wasting space dickhead

3. Pose

Pose New Jack

this thread is NOT pointless, there are numerous people who are talking shit right now and there work has yet to be seen. all im saying is if ur gonna talk the talk then walk the walk. or whatever the fuck taht saying is. so just validate ur opinions "worthiness" through this thread. you asshole

4. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

i talk shit about people who i know im better than, because its fun, i dont act gay and diss on every single person.

so how about.....

I continue to talk shit, and YOU shut up. oh, and YOU SUCK.

5. Pose

Pose New Jack

how bout you continue to talk shit, and i continue not to care, and u continue to think ur jesus. and i continue to beleive i dotn suck.

6. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

werent we supposed to have a battle? you said it might take a couple days???? POST UP THEN.

7. Pose

Pose New Jack

im still practicin man, chill... it will happen

8. sect one

sect one Elite Member

hhaha was talki nall big till tears mentioned that hahahhahahahahahahha yeah still practicin hahahahhahahahhaha

9. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

HAHAHAHHAHAHA YOUR PRACTICING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAH AHHA HAH AHA HAH AH HAH AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i think we know who just won.

10. HECZ

HECZ Member

PUSSY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! ARE YOU OK?? DONT YOU GO STRANGLE YOURSELF WIT THE MOUSE CHORD JUST YET POSE....YOU POSE AS A POSE?? I DONT GET IT, BUT HEY! THATS AN AWSOME SUPER DUPER IDEA OF YOURS TO PUT AN 8 IN FRONT OF THAT OTHER GUYS NAME....WOW.... IM NOT SUCKIN NO ONES DICK, IM GIVIN PROPS WHERE PROPS IS DUE..THAT'S ALL, DONT GET ALL BENT OUT OF SHAPE. AND FOR THAT CHALLENGE I'M SORRY DONT GET YOUR PANTIES ALL IN A BUNCH. OK AND FOR THE RECORD IM NOT A FAG SO IF YOU'RE CALLIN ME ONE TO FIND OUT IF I AM SO YOU CAN ASK ME OUT, STOP WASTING YOUR TIME, IM NOT A FAG. BUT HEY KEEP ON GETTING MAD AND POSTING ALL THIS OUTRAGEOUS SHIT, IT'S ENTERTAINING....

11. ~DeNtOnE~

~DeNtOnE~ Senior Member

so..

will there be a battle.. i whould like to see that.... and pose... you cant practice that fast just go for it.... so what if tears tears yu a new one at least you tried... then maybe yall can re battle one day!!!!!!

I WANT PICS!!!!

yall should battle.. hands.. then bombs then peices.... off hte same word.. so no one has the advantege!! get it?

12. cazper

cazper New Jack

net battle......toy......one is an example of the other.......

13. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

i'm going painting this weekend.

yay.

14. binaryheresy

binaryheresy Member

i wouldn't want to think i am jesus. that would suck. because then i would be false prophet... ohhhh i am going to get it for this one.

15. ~DeNtOnE~

~DeNtOnE~ Senior Member

damn!

well now? we will have to watch in see