shit talkers thread

Pose

Here is the thread for all of u who want to talk shit may post ur sketches and what not. If you talk shit and have never posted anything dont even talk becuase that is what this thread is for. And for all u who say u dont have scanners... You are the lowest of the low. So if u want to talk shit just post here and u are allowed to talk shit. thank u and god bless:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this thread is NOT pointless, there are numerous people who are talking shit right now and there work has yet to be seen. all im saying is if ur gonna talk the talk then walk the walk. or whatever the fuck taht saying is. so just validate ur opinions "worthiness" through this thread. you asshole

Guest tears*uno

i talk shit about people who i know im better than, because its fun, i dont act gay and diss on every single person.

so how about.....

I continue to talk shit, and YOU shut up. oh, and YOU SUCK.

Guest tears*uno
Originally posted by Pose

im still practicin man, chill... it will happen

HAHAHAHHAHAHA YOUR PRACTICING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAH AHHA HAH AHA HAH AH HAH AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i think we know who just won.

PUSSY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! ARE YOU OK?? DONT YOU GO STRANGLE YOURSELF WIT THE MOUSE CHORD JUST YET POSE....YOU POSE AS A POSE?? I DONT GET IT, BUT HEY! THATS AN AWSOME SUPER DUPER IDEA OF YOURS TO PUT AN 8 IN FRONT OF THAT OTHER GUYS NAME....WOW.... IM NOT SUCKIN NO ONES DICK, IM GIVIN PROPS WHERE PROPS IS DUE..THAT'S ALL, DONT GET ALL BENT OUT OF SHAPE. AND FOR THAT CHALLENGE I'M SORRY DONT GET YOUR PANTIES ALL IN A BUNCH. OK AND FOR THE RECORD IM NOT A FAG SO IF YOU'RE CALLIN ME ONE TO FIND OUT IF I AM SO YOU CAN ASK ME OUT, STOP WASTING YOUR TIME, IM NOT A FAG. BUT HEY KEEP ON GETTING MAD AND POSTING ALL THIS OUTRAGEOUS SHIT, IT'S ENTERTAINING....

so..

will there be a battle.. i whould like to see that.... and pose... you cant practice that fast just go for it.... so what if tears tears yu a new one at least you tried... then maybe yall can re battle one day!!!!!!

I WANT PICS!!!!

yall should battle.. hands.. then bombs then peices.... off hte same word.. so no one has the advantege!! get it?

Originally posted by Pose

how bout you continue to talk shit, and i continue not to care, and u continue to think ur jesus. and i continue to beleive i dotn suck.

i wouldn't want to think i am jesus. that would suck. because then i would be false prophet... ohhhh i am going to get it for this one.

Guest CRYrock81
Originally posted by ThirdDegreeBurna

i wish toys would stop "battling" on the internet. goddamnit, i don't even know why im posting this, seeing that the majority of the kids on here are toy as fuck.

yo third degree....let them battle....it would be a hell of alot more entertaining than the normal toy shit talk....you know?hahahaha

...i don't get it?...what's the point of this thread?...who are we supposed to talk shit about?...are you going to put up another crappy picture?...then we could talk some more shit...and i am definately all for seeing this battle take place...

well, i think the thread might have been good if he mentioned some names....tears for one, cinamin roll for another, and i think Dentone is in there.....he should at least call people out by name instead of say " shit talkers post here" who is gonna do that? even if i did talk shit i wouldn't do it. I say pose should battle tears just so we can see some of his work......

Archived