Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Sean Jean, Akademiks, Mecca, Pelle Pelle,

Discussion in 'Style' started by DangerousArabian, Nov 29, 2004.

1. DangerousArabian

DangerousArabian Banned

dont tell me Im the only one that rocks these true designer cloth.
    Im currently wearing some Sean Jean jeans, roll back navy blue Tims, and a Pelle Pelle polo. well not really, I wish I had the roll back tims.
    this thread is to discuss clothing like Girbaud, Enyce, Akademiks, Tims, and everything else designer. My Style.

2. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

by 'true designer clothes' do you mean urban market bullshit? modern day minstrel wear?
    thanks but no thanks.
    if you want to parade around looking like a 12 year old puerto rican looking for his father, go right ahead, but count me out.

none of that shit is 'designer', it's the kathy ireland collection at kmart, but for 'urban' people (and those who want so desperately to be urban).

3. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

and if timbs are "designer" wear, then carhartt jackets and dickies work pants are on the haute couture tip, too.

4. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Elite Member

I don't know all about that shit.
    I like the LRG gear, but I'm broke so I don't own any.
    As for Timbs, I'm not feeling them anymore. They used to look good and were functional as well. I had a pair of brown leather chukkas, low cut, they lasted me the longest time. I like them so much I bought another of the same pair and a pair of the tan suede joints. Now they got those rollbacks and ass looking boots. Tasteless.

5. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

hahaha... you either stole that from me (while heckling mamerro)
    or from vice magazine where I stole it from.

6. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i got it from vice (and use it every single chance i get.)

i'm trying to make it like 'it's naahht a tummaahhh'.
    a random obscure reference that becomes totally commonplace for god knows what reason.

7. skem

skem Junior Member

lrg is fine, the rest is pretty wack.

p.s. i dont think anyone really cares about what your wearing.

8. Tribal_Man

Tribal_Man New Jack

Are you native by any chance? (no racial degredation implied)...

9. quack..quack

quack..quack New Jack

does it realy matter what label you have on your clothes?
    its all made it third world countries..... :chicken:

10. DangerousArabian

DangerousArabian Banned

11. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

yes...the same ladies who don't mind when their music completely degrades them in every song, reducing them to either 'bitches' or simply 'pussy'.

again, no thanks.

seeks/i'd never wear it, but i'll make fun of it on the internet.

12. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

I wear Girbaud jeans and Enyce is my favorite company. Other than that I don't sport shit like 'Sean John' and all that bullshit that is like 90 bucks for a cheap pair of shit jeans. Honestly I just wear whatever I like, I'll wear some skate clothes with a fitted with some fucking L.A lights if I want to.

13. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

damn you must be the real hip hop.

14. shapes

shapes New Jack

i never liked sean john clothes until i started working there and getting my shit for free, they make some nice shit but you really have to cipher through a lot of wack stuff. rocawear, sean john, enyce jeans are all garbage. the real girbaud jeans are hot and but way to expensive. but none of this urban shit should be called "designer" i'm looking to get out of the urban scene its played like a B side. peace.

15. rick flair

rick flair Dirty Dozen Crew

"damn you must be the real hiphop"

that shit is fuckin' funny...

shit, i work for a major urban clothing line but no one that works here even wheres this shit....
    thats prolly the case for all the urban line.... the ones who design the shit are way cooler then the product.....
    shit is funny.... i set the trends by what i design, but some dudes might look at my clothes and be like that dude dresses funny.....
    and then they'll be rockin' it 2 years later....

fuckin' sheep!!!!
    get some personal style....
    i agree with seeking!!!!