Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

RUSSIAN MAIL ORDER BRIDES

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by psm026, Jun 9, 2006.

1. psm026

psm026 Dirty Dozen Crew

2. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I knew a dude that did this... but, at just this moment it's a rocky bit for them... but it's been since 1994 or so, so a good run...

3. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

The new hotness is Asian sex slaves.

Bouts to cop me some

4. viperface

viperface Elite Member

someone register and post all the smash material

5. psm026

psm026 Dirty Dozen Crew

doesnt sound like a bad i dea,, i might have to diversify my brides into differnet cultures..

hmmm interesting concept?

:confused:

6. madsencarl

madsencarl Senior Member

nah gimme the trashy cheap ones. she wouldn't be a sex slave, she'd just be a slave. or a beer holder. yeh, think about it.

7. psm026

psm026 Dirty Dozen Crew

nah trashy cheap ones is what im getting away from ,,,you got those here in the states by the dozen, but imagine some hot blonde russuian chick butt ass naked cleaning the house, sucking you off while u watch tv and most importantly carrying your paint for you on bombing missions. best part is shell even be down to do it in heels.

8. V for Vagina

V for Vagina Member

What's the deal with this. Could they pull a runner as soon as youre married?

On a side note. Is Milo sold in america?

[​IMG]

9. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

I took a Russian gal out to a reggae club once. She had never heard or heard of reggae music before. She would cower whenever a black person walked by our table. Good times, never called her again though.

DA!

10. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

Speaking of Russia, i just got news that a childhood friend of mine was shot in the leg by an AK-47.

truth, my moms just called me.

11. V for Vagina

V for Vagina Member

He better get Russian to a hospital.

Bad joke.

12. fifty footer

fifty footer Member

none of these girls compare to that slutlana bitch on the real world key west. shes a bitch, buts shes a dime...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

V for vagina, that was great.

and that broads bellybutton looks like Gusev

14. Obvious

Obvious Banned

russian bitches are dirty. seriously. got rotten teeth and stinky pussies.