Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
psm026

RUSSIAN MAIL ORDER BRIDES

I knew a dude that did this... but, at just this moment it's a rocky bit for them... but it's been since 1994 or so, so a good run...

The new hotness is Asian sex slaves.

Bouts to cop me some

doesnt sound like a bad i dea,, i might have to diversify my brides into differnet cultures..

hmmm interesting concept?

:confused:

nah gimme the trashy cheap ones. she wouldn't be a sex slave, she'd just be a slave. or a beer holder. yeh, think about it.

nah gimme the trashy cheap ones. she wouldn't be a sex slave' date=' she'd just be a slave. or a beer holder. yeh, think about it.[/quote']

nah trashy cheap ones is what im getting away from ,,,you got those here in the states by the dozen, but imagine some hot blonde russuian chick butt ass naked cleaning the house, sucking you off while u watch tv and most importantly carrying your paint for you on bombing missions. best part is shell even be down to do it in heels.

I took a Russian gal out to a reggae club once. She had never heard or heard of reggae music before. She would cower whenever a black person walked by our table. Good times, never called her again though.

DA!

Speaking of Russia, i just got news that a childhood friend of mine was shot in the leg by an AK-47.

truth, my moms just called me.

He better get Russian to a hospital.

Bad joke.

well, dude shouldn;t have been "russian" into things the way he did

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now