rudy giuliani, hows the foot taste?

mental invalid

after all the bullshit about kerry not supporting the troops, i mean you can not make this shit up....

"No matter how you try to blame it on the president, the actual responsibility for it really would be for the troops that were there," Giuliani said on NBC's "Today" show. "Did they search carefully enough? Didn't they search carefully enough?"

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politicselect...y-remarks_x.htm

:haha:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

If my thread moving powers were working right, I'd move this to Crossfire immediately. Sorry if you're not feeling it, but the section works well and is already growing with lots of great discussion.

Originally posted by POIESIS@Oct 29 2004, 06:14 PM

roe maestro..

crossfire isn't too bad.

too bad it was named after a cruddy show..but..

i would prefer it was called hardball, hahaha.

btw, what is a dictioanry?

-b

its named after the worse political show ever!!! for the love of god, its on at 430 in the fucking afternoon....

i have no idea what is "dictioanry" youll have to ask 138....

by the way is this beardz?

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by mental invalid@Oct 29 2004, 10:50 AM

i just went and looked at the crossfire section, aka the bastard child, and mams your spin of that room is almost as good as the bush spin on the iraq war...

Hahahahaha...

Guest KING BLING

I'm surprised crossfire has so many critics...I think its a great idea even if only a few people seriously contribute.

Also I hate that article like so many other major media outlets garbage. Its attempt to appease its republican readers <it sometimes works both ways> by putting on a show of fairness undermines or completely negates a fair and deserved criticism. The language doesn't have be "anti" anyone but there is no need to make it a "he said, she said" type report. Gulianni said something harsh and ridiculous, who cares what the politicians say, talk with troops or their advocates. Talk with experts on the situation, was Ghoul-e-ani right?

kay.

so first off, giuliani is a fuckwad.

for all his momentary glory after 9/11, he is still the pig who laid down martial law in nyc.

that comment of his is yet another example of the hypocrisy rampant in the republican party.

kinda surprising he didn't claim the troops had "bad intelligence"

it's always nicer to blame the un-blame-able.

secondly, thje crossfire forum is cool because we don't get too many brats in here who are trying to clog up more serious threads with posts of bullshit.

frankly, i don't feel like hearing tease's take on any of this, and i haven't had too.

nah mean jellybean?

anybody watch rudy on meet the press yesterday? the host played the clip of bush saying that he didnt think much about osama. when rudy was asked about that quote his defense was that osama was a "different" man then and we now have 75% of his people. sounds like a backwords fucking defense of the president...."well he had more power back then than he does now so the president didnt think much about him back then...." WTF?

Archived