Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Punk artwork, punk patches, flyers, album covers, etc.

Discussion in 'Music' started by En Sabah Nur, Dec 6, 2010.

1. acer910

acer910 Elite Member

[​IMG]

kid booked a show at my house, this is the only flyer of shows weve had i could find in digital form. doesnt really reflect the bands, but i thought it was funny.

[​IMG]
    trying to get this kid i know to print that as a back patch for me. already have a little one.
    EDIT:bullshit. its the mdc cop/kkk patch
    [​IMG]
    couldnt find the pic but the favorite patch i own is a Punch (sf), its white with punch in black across the top, a bike chain breaker in red and black, and "break the chain" under it.

need to take pics of all the patches my friend made for the local distro.
    and jons "certified hipster killer" patch :lol:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    only shit i could find on facebook

Last edited: Sep 3, 2011
  2. CoolWalkerTexasRanger

CoolWalkerTexasRanger Junior Member

3. acer910

acer910 Elite Member

sweeeet.
    ive never heard them, but i try not to look up bands that get booked here if i havent heard of them.

if they bring fireworks and a pitbull they just might tie with gowl+stone titan for being the funnest bands to visit.

4. En Sabah Nur

En Sabah Nur Elite Member

5. SheepOrDie

SheepOrDie Member

Bumping this thread, I've gotten around to getting some flicks of the crap around my house.

Some albums we never listen to.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A couple of shirts.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I made this shirt for my husband, and he stole the other one from me. Whatever br0.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stuff on the wall.
    Neither of us are old enough to have gone to this show. But it still looks neat-o on my wall.
    [​IMG]

Arab on Radar isn't punk, but this little album insert is too awesome, I have it above my kid's crib.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I actually fucking hate the Adicts, but my husband insisted on covering one of the entire kitchen walls with Adicts posters and flyers and shit. You'd think that because the kitchen is where I belong I'd at least have a say in how it looks.
    [​IMG]

We used to have this Aus-Rotten insert from an album, I dunno if any of your guys recall it coming with this huge poster with a crucifix made out of dicks (cruci-dicks?) on it, but we took it down because family kept coming over and weirded out about it. Plus all my dude's friends would come over and make the same joke. "Hurr huhh huhh huhh whats with all the dicks on your wall? Haha youre a faaag..."

I'll post his weirdo patched up bondage pants when I find them, he still wears them like he's 14 or something. It's hilarious.

6. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

every house i've ever been in that house punk decor as such smells funny.

7. En Sabah Nur

^it's spilled beer and pizza.

8. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

and unwashed clothes.

9. SheepOrDie

SheepOrDie Member

Theres only one tiny window in my apartment and it doesn't do well for ventilation. When it doesn't smell like dinner it smells like some fancy Vera Wang candles.
    I'm usually at home all day and living in filth kind of gives me terrible anxiety. So I clean.
    Funny part is, the Xanax my dr gave me to treat the anxiety makes me want to clean. Or paint stupid pictures of hummingbirds.

Anywho, punk/grind/crust/whatever the fuck is rad and everything, but I'm not about to let my taste in music dominate the lifestyle I live. That would be gay.

10. blahh

blahh Senior Member

11. En Sabah Nur

12. x5v1s

x5v1s Member

13. x5v1s

x5v1s Member

14. BullshitTantrum

BullshitTantrum Member

i couldn't find the aus rotten one but the jesus and the gospel fuckers ick crucifix always had me laughing.

[​IMG]

some other favorite's

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

as a kid death church was always a pretty mesmerizing record cover.

15. Mr. Incognito

Mr. Incognito Senior Member

i feel like i've had so many offers of decent cash for my deathchurch LP and i just can't part with it. haven't even listened to it in years but something about that record is just too sentimental.

anyway, stuff to add...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

morton likes this.