1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

post up tha weirdest styles

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by rukus, Mar 25, 2002.

1. rukus

rukus Guest

post up tha weirdest styles

Discussion started by rukus - Mar 25, 2002

im a fan of the less-traditional styles and my stuff reflects that...post some of the weirdest styles you have pix of....
    sorry if i wasted 1min. of your life......................sike

2. aret

aret 12oz Junior Member

aret - Replied Mar 25, 2002

hoooott post

aret - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  3. Sonik3000

Sonik3000 12oz Senior Member

Sonik3000 - Replied Mar 25, 2002

Take your freakin' pick, I got weird in a headlock.

Peep the site.

Sonik3000 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. railroadjerk

railroadjerk Guest

railroadjerk - Replied Mar 25, 2002

one of my favs...ive seen everyone on the site

[​IMG]

5. THEMOPFE

THEMOPFE 12oz Member

THEMOPFE - Replied Mar 25, 2002

WEIRD STYLES?

THEMOPFE - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. FROSTY

FROSTY 12oz Senior Member

FROSTY - Replied Mar 25, 2002

I really feel that sonik stuff. Its abstract but it look sooo...........

whell sooo good!

I think its an aquired taste for this kinda stuff compared to most of the graffiti around. It reminds me of when i am too tired and too lazy to go all out so i just do some simple letters but they end up not looking so bad, and after a week of lookin at it i start to like it

FROSTY - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  7. HOST18 DYM

HOST18 DYM Guest

HOST18 DYM - Replied Mar 25, 2002

I want to point out the obvious. There seems to be a growing trend these days of doing really ugly shit and passing it off as different or abstract. I'm not dissing anyone. I'm simply reminding people that just because shit is different doesnt mean its good. Take a look at Rime for example: very different styles, very fresh styles. I think this could be a good thread. I doubt it will be though.

8. LarryKing

LarryKing 12oz Junior Member

LarryKing - Replied Mar 26, 2002

yeah..but just because something is painted clean with belton on a legal wall with some bitten letters,and played out backrounds don't mean it's dope either.different strokes for different folks.but you online niggaz seem to love that growing trend too.

LarryKing - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  9. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

Pilau Hands - Replied Mar 26, 2002

But I think that's the point...Rime's stuff is weird to the normal barstyle wildstyle piecer. When I think weird now, I automatically think Europe. There's something in the water over there, and whether you love it or hate it, you have to admit that risking your ass to paint colored triangles on a passenger train is weird...and inspirational.

let the freakfest continue.

10. Sonik3000

Sonik3000 - Replied Mar 26, 2002

Dude, that piece off my site that's posted above, that ain't weird. I mean yes I do like it, but I can get a lot weirder.

11. JESSE JAMES

JESSE JAMES Guest

JESSE JAMES - Replied Mar 26, 2002

BOTH OF YOU GOT A POINT, BUT LARRY KING ISON POINT... MAD PEOPLE CAME UP BLATANTLY BITING WHOLE TECHNIQUES TO A TEE, I'D RATHER SEE ANYTHING THAN THAT, ORIGINALITY, ORIGINALITY, ORIGINALITY... SOMETIMES WACK = FRESH, IT'S ALL ABOUT PURE INTENTIONS... YOU FIGURE IT OUT!

12. koala

koala New Jack

koala - Replied Mar 26, 2002

i love weird styles

WOKKA WOKKA WOKKA!

koala - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  13. Sonik3000

Sonik3000 - Replied Mar 26, 2002

Pure intentions.... Jesse, I like that.... nice way of putting it.

Some writers are contact hitters, going for singles and average, you know like oh let's say Tony Gwynn. Some writers swing from their heels and hit more out of the park..... either way you do it right you make the Hall of Fame.

Maybe you all understand what I'm trying to say here......?

14. THE LAW

THE LAW Guest

THE LAW - Replied Mar 26, 2002

and some writers are in the bleachers, throwing batteries at the outfielders!:king: :king: :king:

15. YinzerXpress

YinzerXpress Guest

YinzerXpress - Replied Mar 26, 2002

haha