POO:30

duh-rye-won

me and PEN1 were talking the other day about how we need to bust out the video camera in HK. maybe just film some partying, or maybe make a stupid movie??? i think a movie would be fun, but maybe a lot of work. i thought a movie TRAILER might be easier. here's what i'm working on. i'd appreciate any comments or constructive criticism.

IN THE CITY OF FRAGRANT FLOWERS...

:Romantic Music:

we start with a shot of me and my girl having a romantic dinner. i'm holding her hand over a candle lit meal. i look slightly uncomfortable due to an upset stomach but i don't want to let on.

A RELATIONSHIP ON THE BRINK OF DISASTER

MY GIRL: I love you...

ME: I love....

i rip a fart. it starts out as a hi pitch squeal and increases into an earthshattering thunderous fart. the music cuts. the sound of someone dropping a drink in the background due to the horror of my ass. My girl says that i'm disgusting and runs out of the restaurant. i hang my head in shame.

(i can totally pull this scene off at a bar that my friend owns)

ONE MANS QUEST TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT

:Party Music: (perhaps rob base, it takes two)

The shot opens to a birthday party for my girl in my apartment. shots of people laughing and wearing party hats. shots of people playing twister. people dancing. me doing a 2 foot line of coke. my girl giving me an "i love you" look.

people leaving saying they had a great time. i turn off the music and start to make out with my girlfriend. she gives me the "wait one minute" finger and goes to the bathroom. i do the "i'm gonna get some booty" dance.

BUT SOMETIMES SHIT JUST HAPPENS

girlfriend screams from the bathroom and runs out. she tells me i'm disgusting and she's leaving me. she's out the door before i can react. i go into the bathroom to find a huge stinky shit in the toilet. i look up at the ceiling and let out a classic "NOOOOOOOO!!!"

fade to black.

fade back to my face

ME: i will find who did this and have my vengeance...

fade to black

:Crazy Intense Get Pumped Techno Music playing:

lots of fast action shots cutting back and forth:

-me running through the streets of hong kong in a ninja outfit.

-me driving my friends new lotus elise. (seriously)

-me wearing a raiden hat reading a chinese newspaper spying on someone.

-me kungfu fighting with someone but you can't see who

-me taking a shit in my bathroom and crying

-meditating and having visions of my girl and a big smelly shit

-me confronting a girl from the party, screaming in her face, "DID YOU POO!? DON'T LIE TO ME!!!

-girl crying swearing it wasn't her

-me picking up a big shit out of a toilet bowl, sniffing it in order to determine if it's from the culprit. the camera zooms slowly towards my face. i have shit all over my nose and upper lip. but i'm smiling and you can see in my eyes that i know who the shitter is.

(dope special effect words slamming into the screen)

THE SHIT STOPS HERE...

POO:30

comments? suggestions? anyone ever try to make a funny movie with their friends?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You have to have a character introduction like in pulp fiction.

You should be like getting a lapdance from a stripper and look over at the camera and give a little half smile.

Make a rap video...

Crazy dancing, ghetto dumpling booty. Hell ya...

"Trips Bitch! Gimmie my money!"

Archived