Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

PISSED AT MY EX HO

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by binnki, Oct 17, 2002.

1. binnki

binnki Guest

email her boyfriend and tell him what a slut she iz
    xdatdx@aol.com

2. When

When 12oz Loyalist

i have many slutwhore ex's
    find them in public and yell at them
    even more fun if their new boyfriend is with them
    cause either he stays all quiet and backs away
    or gets all up in your face wanting to fight

3. binnki

binnki Guest

best thing in the entire world right here, walk up to the new b/f and ask with the most serious of face..."Did you kiss her yet?"
    When he replys yes
    Just ask him" so a whats my dick tastes like", that seems to be the best way to start a fight

4. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i pissed on an ex-girlfriend before. i laughed and said "no one will want you now that you smell like my urine".

5. When

When 12oz Loyalist

so it was you!

6. PAYROLL

PAYROLL Guest

You fucking child. First, get over it. Next, grow up. Finally, Fuck you. At ease, soldier.

7. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

the one and only.

speaking of acts of that nature....

i did the creamiest and most horrible smelling turd in the work bathroom this monring. man was it horrible. i mean, my fucking eyes were watering. as i evacuated the area one of the managers went walking into the bathroom and MAN, was he in for a assulting experience

8. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

binnki, you're a fatal attraction mutha fucka, you know that?

9. Kettiecat

Kettiecat Senior Member

It amuses me how a girl is really cool if she gives you lots of sex while youre dating....bt when you break up with her....BAM....she's a slutwhore. eh. go figure

play on.

10. KRONOLOGIK

KRONOLOGIK Member

Fuck her best friend or sister trust me, she ain't handlin' that. Or "put Anthrax on her Tampax - slap her till' she can't stand"...

11. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

i didnt have too much of an "ex boyfriend" past. i'm kinda glad that i didnt now.

12. zen

zen New Jack

i know that quote. and im ashamed because of it.

13. Wi$H

Wi$H Junior Member

hey any1 who hates on binniki just doesn't know how much a slut that gurl is. first she cheated on him, then they dated for another 6 months an she didn't tell him til like a week ago now that they have been broken up for 3 months, better then that she is now engaged to the kid she cheated on him with an is pregnant with his kid, and has also given binniki the occasional blow job while being engaged to the kid whos gonna b her babys daddy and husband. lol it's messed up

14. destroya

destroya Senior Member

doing most of this makes you look like a jealous bitch.

15. InDY_500

InDY_500 Veteran Member

fuck the drama..................yell at that bitch.........