Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

pgh

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by bl4ckh4m, Oct 9, 2001.

1. bl4ckh4m

bl4ckh4m Member

http://gauntlet.telerama.com/~akil/steelmill/graffcolor.jpg'>
    prism * evil * nude * 21rak * durok

2. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

How old is that wall? :confused:

3. mopius

mopius Guest

well im guessing that when they put 1997, or 97 they really ment 2001...at least thats what i doo:rolleyes:

4. taper

taper Elite Member

thats the only talent in the burg.....

5. Seek One

Seek One Elite Member

that shits hot! i like the prism and durok the best:king: :D

6. Eastcoast Killa

Eastcoast Killa New Jack

thats not the only talent in the burgh. yea that was the prime cut, but there are/were other good writers or piecers in pgh...Seske Onorok Cream etc. etc. and mad street bombing. being in west montana is kinda far away, howd you know theres nothin else goin on in pittsburgh?

7. Mr.LonelyHeart

Mr.LonelyHeart Member

onorok.
    chemist.

8. bl4ckh4m

bl4ckh4m Member

yeah the burgh has mad talent

ono chemist neske sesk etc etc etc

plus some of the craziest street bombers

9. pure madizm

pure madizm Junior Member

....nothing to get exited about...

10. tmf0

tmf0 New Jack

onorok from the burg?

11. Eastcoast Killa

Eastcoast Killa New Jack

im not sure if onorok is actualy FROM pittsburgh but i know he gets up here alot and his crews are based here (NSF, LIES) and he seems to be in town often.

12. Destruction by Definition

Destruction by Definition Veteran Member

some of themare alright....speaking of onorok, on the way to pittsburgh from philly i notices a quick outline throw that said onoro without the K, this onorok? it looked like hsi style but i was surprised to find it in the middle of nowhere..:confused:

13. theFUME

theFUME Senior Member

it kinda looks like that it sed 97 on a previus peice (well i could see why some one would think that) so its not as obviusly as u made it out to be .

14. bl4ckh4m

bl4ckh4m Member

onorok lives in pgh has for a few years i think he is from somewhere in new york though.

15. Eastcoast Killa

Eastcoast Killa New Jack

yo off the subject for a second, Bl4ckH4m props on the shit you put up in pgh, the flyers everywhere.