Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Personal Shit

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ted Wakowski, Jun 6, 2002.

1. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

This thread is for the heads who stay sleeping alone, who sit up in a corner at the bullshit clubs & bars sippin' alcohol harder than brick walls, who stay bombing because it's all they know, who rock dirty gear with paint stains and shredded seams, who know female rejection like they know their last name, who wake up pissed and go to sleep with paint fumes dancing in their brain, who sit in jail and think about life, who have no roots anywhere, who keep it straight-edge or vegetarian because fuck the world, who stare gun barrels down and keep bombing, who come out the mental ward crazier than they came in, who hold sacred the femininity, beauty and intelligence of a women yet die without a wife or a love, who read books and philosophize to keep their brain fit, who stumble home drunk and throw their name up so the world can hate them even more, who would kill for their friends and die for them too, who really don't give half a shit about money, who burn freights and hate America's bullshit, who appreciate their life for what it is, who can't compete with society, who live life to the fullest, who see spirit where other people see a blank wall, who say fuck "property," who are bitter enough to piss and moan on a computer late at night, who can't get enough, who see danger as a welcome sign, who cut their hands open climbing fences and bleed running from cops, who wish more than almost anything they could experience native-american culture instead of western civilization, who rock transit and jump third rails in fear, who rack, steal, and scam on shit that deserves it, who pay for paint, who accept people for who they are and aren't the least bit racist or homophobic, who bump tracks they love late at night, who stay stuck to the window in trains and cars, who laugh at materialism, who clean up a piece until their arm hurts, who remember hip hop and punk rock, who love those who've shown them love more than themselves, who keep their computer so they can see the world while they're stuck at home, who rock stock caps, runny mops and say fuck clean-ups, who force themselves to travel and see different cultures, who dream of rocking asleep or awake, who find beauty in decay, who lost friends they loved, who had a bullshit parent who needs to be hurt, who resist conditioning, who actually care about voting, who rode the bus and liked it, who catch fills on bricks, who respect their worthy elders, who see morals as god himself, who love life, who regret their mistakes.
    We get the last laugh.

Fuck this, I'm just too drunk for my own good ...

2. NATO

NATO Guest

i ride the bus and like it!

3. ego trippin

ego trippin Guest

Whoah. Deep.

I like it. It makes sense to me. Thank you ted

4. pekrock

pekrock Junior Member

that was so...so...beatiful. i think im guna .....cry.

5. sneak

sneak Guest

i only read the first line, but woah...deep dude

6. platapie

platapie Guest

i dont post up alone in the clubs. i get my krunk on. check DPC!

7. THEdude

THEdude Guest

8. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:!

9. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

werd! :)

10. KaBar

KaBar Senior Member

Damn, Ted. You need to go ride trains for a while, son, I think you're getting a little too stressed.

11. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

Fuck the world. We will have the last laugh.

Ted, that was in all honesty fuckin radical.

12. BIG T

BIG T Member

a few of the ones that jumped out at me... i think we are almost on the same sheet of music.....

13. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

-- Deep Thoughts With Ted Wakowski --

Volume 2; "The Formative Years" on sale now.

14. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

:idea:

nice one ted....

15. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member