Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

one of those days...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by FlamingHobo, Nov 14, 2002.

1. FlamingHobo

FlamingHobo Guest

it just seems like one of those days where things are taking a turn for the better..i woke up today on my own..instead of having the alarm clock beating into my skull...and there's a lot of thought going on..its kind of weird..every time i have a dream these days my ex is in it...but when i wake up..its not like im missing her..im just like "ahh...she was dope"..and then i just feel good about things...im about to go take 200 bucks out of the bank...get my cheap clothes shopping on...then im gonna goto class..chill out..then its time to shave my arms...im getting tattooooooooed on friday...it will be good times.sometimes i feel invincible but i know that at any moment someone can fuck up one of these days...oh well..i guess its carpe diem like they say...how is everyone else on this mug?!

2. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

first.

i'm getting ready to go to class. after that...do homework.

3. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

yea, i had one of those days the other night...

i love when someone that i havent heard from in a long time calls or stops by...so my friend stops by, puffs an l...and then i hear from my other friend from the same crew, and everything is falling back into place. then my girl calls while my friend is over, and she wont let me off the phone...

but then it all seems melancholy the next day when my girls plans for the afternoon fall through...

*sigh*

4. Grow a Beard

Grow a Beard Junior Member

im gonna make mber tattoo a pussy on your asshole or something cool like some dead babies or something. i think arms might get one too.

5. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

that woulkd be sum good azz tatz nigguh

6. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

7. sneak

sneak Guest

haha

8. juggernaut

juggernaut Member

aah, i love cheap clothes shopping. wal mart for jeans,socks, and undershirts, then thrift stores for shirts and jackets. sooo much shit for $200. winona the expensive shit.

today is good. finally got my "terror in the burbs" video, which was a special treat. also got my B/D mags. hopefully printing more posters today. right now i'm full on a gardenburger and fresh vegetables. it's my friday at work, and a fucking beautiful day outside.
    here's for being easy to please.:cool:

9. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

b/d is dope

terror in the burbs is also dope. have you watched it yet? they some two funny ass clips in there...

10. juggernaut

juggernaut Member

yeah.. i just kinda glanced over the video looking for some specific footage.
    and the magazines are a damn good start..

11. binaryheresy

binaryheresy Member

today was decent. (this thread sounds like an online journal) i am about to go to a coffee shop somewhere and do my homework. getting not-so-cheap clothes this weekend... and designing my girlfriend's tattoo. i didn't dream last night - no sleep. but it's ok.

12. FlamingHobo

FlamingHobo Guest

hahaahahahahaha...ive already got my tattoo sketched out...is arms really gonna get a tattoo?he's too goofy to get a tattoo..he'll regret it 5 minutes later i know it...and WORD UP FOR GARDENBUGERS!!!off the hook..911 is a JOKE!muahahahhaaha...man i was right..today was the shit...im way ahead on my school work...i didn't think i was going to get to move into this phat ass house..but now it looks like i might be...man...good fucking times....

13. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

i have one of thoe good days about 1 in every four. those are nice, until the next day comes.

14. Zyl one

Zyl one New Jack

Ahh. Days is good.

I have the best girl in THE WORLD :D

Mmmmhm.

Um... School is stupid.
    Friends are nice.

yep. Life is good. Dads and asshole. Not approving of my plans to get dreadlocks which he doesnt really know about yet. but my mom approves so fuck my dad. He should start smoking cigarettes again.

15. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

have to be at work at 5.45 tomorrow morning.

off at 2.

start on homework.

damn...sounds like i'm getting a headstart on my homewizzork.