Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ok, i admit im a hypocritcal asshole

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by angry_xbox, Oct 21, 2002.

1. angry_xbox

angry_xbox Guest

Ive had some dramatic issues that have prevented me form being the bst of people but i'm here to tell you that i am attempting to resolve these situations and retain some semblance of positivism in my daily outlook on this endless game we like to refer to as life.

that's right i'm an asshole. i'll be the first to admit it. it's not that i don't foresee the reactions my off the cuff comments will likely bring forth, it's just that there are things in my struggle to survive this urban jungle that demand much of my sanity and love.

here's the deal, it's not very word: i have been seeing this older lady who happend to fall into some money thanks to careless drafting of a will, so intestate succession resulted in 1/3 of a previously whole estate arriving at her front door. she has been buying me numerous materialistic items, like t-shirts for hardcore bands and tickets to punk rock shows (which i have been listening to for TEN FUCKING YEARS YOU FUCKING UNWORD FUCKS). so she was buiying me all this fantastic stuff, and only lateer did she decide that i wasn't the one for her. which is all a joke because love is an obvious farce. no one with any sense of logic or intuition in their bones will believe in a societal-enforced idea like love. it's only there for further the capitalistic gains the major industries of this nation receive from such Hallmark-imposed holidays like x-mas (xbox? lol) and valentines day. so love isnt real, i've proven that.

so why did the lady see to it that i would no longer play a role in the play that is her life on the stage that is this city? FUCKING LOVE... which isnt real, as my in-depth analytical assessment above states (see supra)

so yeah that's why i've been an asshole. i'm a hypocrit too.

i hate life

2. Ronnie Dobbs

Ronnie Dobbs Senior Member

3. angry_xbox

angry_xbox Guest

hahahahha your so fucking unword hahahahah

4. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

ahahahahaahahha ther is only one true nigga ahahahahah

nice try faggot

ahahahahahahah

5. fr8otech

fr8otech Senior Member

I can't believe you started ANOTHER thread...

I think everyone is hateing on you because they saw that terrible wall you painted and lost any respect they might of had.

That...and your probably ugly

6. angry_xbox

angry_xbox Guest

hahahahah shut the fuk up you unword bitch

post up your graff then if you want to talk shit

and im a fuking pimp with the ladys DID YOUFUCKING READ THE POST

7. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

post that wall please...

i havent been hangin around lately..

Is it as good as teases/brandi piece?

8. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

What the fuck is this "unword" shit?? You can't just make up your own insults and think it makes you cool......

9. fr8otech

fr8otech Senior Member

naw...I'm haveing much more fun posting yours

10. angry_xbox

angry_xbox Guest

that wall is so fuking old you pice of SHIT hahhahahah

you dont even know what your talking about yet you attempt through indirect means to insult me

well guess what you didnt arrive at the desired end hahahahaah

11. fr8otech

fr8otech Senior Member

This is your que to tell us that you 'only spent 15 mins on it, 'cuz your to busy layin' down your game with 12 yr olds or writing EMO novels on 12oz.
    ;)

12. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

thats not me d00d

thats an imposter

13. angry_xbox

angry_xbox Guest

que wtf does that mean? hahaha

and like i said if you can READ d00d, that wall is from along time ago, so post up your shit now bitch!!!!!!!!

14. angry_xbox

angry_xbox Guest

ive actually written a few drafts of what some might refer to as novels, and emotions are involved, but they arent trendy emotions like fucking EMO KIDS seem to latch onto these days ...... fuck that ive been listening to hardcore and punk and hip hop for ten years now, im not some trendy fucktard that hops from trend to trend on an almsots daily basis

but ya my novels all involved graffiti and the music scene, theyre pretty fucking word if you ask me. im currently working on one with a working title of "symbolic despotism in metaphysical theology" and revolves aroundd this writer whos also an MC and a DJ and a guitar layer in a hardcore band.... ill post a few chapters in a few weeks itll be very word

15. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

look asshole quit posting like your trying to be me. If i find out who you are im going to fucking beat you senseless you heard?? you are doing a shitty job of impersenating me anyhow. I actually do use proper syntax. SO FUCK OFF