Not so Random Thoughts

Scrabble

From the desk of Scrabble

I spent 8 days in SC. I was vistiting my father on Parris Island...

-Parris Is. is a marine base. THAT is the only perk. There is nothing better than seeing fine looking mens in uniform EVERYWHERE you turn.

-Parris island is where the basic training in Full Metal Jacket took place. I love telling simple minded Arizonian children that. Their respose is, "THATS AWESOME! I like the part when.." blah blah...

-That area of SC is soo damn country. Im no stranger to country folk. I have family in Lynchburg, VA. But here, Wal Mart is the meet and greet. Where you hang out with friends and family. And Everyone there was family in one way or another.

-Every woman in Mc Donalds had a double-decker-multicolored-updo-bounce-back weave.

- Beaufort-Bluffton-and the dozens on islands have NOTHING. Nothing but trees, marshes, mud, 2 lane roads, and piggly wigglys on every corner. No desert land, cactuses, or a prairie dogs in site. Only cheap imitation-bootleg prairie dogs, called...squirrels. This is the first time I've seen one of those things in my life, other than on tv i think.

- Squirrels seem more like more shifty, fraudulent, unsavory characters. With those bushy tails, and the funny way they run. NOTHING like the honest looking friendly prairie dogs out west.

- It was nice to get out of Arizona though.

Im cutting all my fucking hair OFF...

- I know, I know, people have told me, Dont do it, You wont like it, girls look better with hair. I dont care anymore. Its all coming off. Im tired of dealing with it. Black women know what im talking about. Though, Im probably the only one on the board.

-Im trying to get a short, minimalist hairstyle. Im lazy, and not all that vain, so it works out perrrrfect.

-I should have gotten it done when I was in Georgia last week, or L.A the week before, but I forgot. Now that im in AZ again, I might have to get a white person to do my hair. SYKE. never that. Im not that crazy.

I have to do a shadow box- assemblage type of thing for my sculpture class

- I have a D.

- I have been working on it for a couple months....yeah right. Now all of a sudden there's a deadline.

- Im going to fill it with torn up paper, broken glass and mirrors. Then I'll say it reflects my tortured sad-confused-not a child, not yet an adult soul. He'll love that. He'll have to give me an A

We're all friends here. Share yours.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

right now, I am debating on cutting my hair. I have been letting it grow for about 4 months or so and is becoming quite a hassle. I was used to cutting my hair once a week, I like my new long hair, but I don’t! ;)

Im not shaving it! Though, I did think about it. I do want some hair.

The funny thing is Im hated on now because everyone thinks my hair is weave. When I cut it, I know I'll still be hated on for being a chickenhead. That will be funny, im looking forward to overhearing the things people come up with.

Am I the only person who loves to know what people think about me? It doesnt bother me, but its always fun. For example, if someone thinks im a bitch, or a gang member, or a dyke, Ill act the part around that person. Cutting my hair might probably bring new possibilities.

hmm cut it.

random thought just now: i've decided that if bush gets elected i am moving to canada.......vancouver to be exact.

how come i couldnt sleep well last night? the hubby wasnt with me. ::aggrevated at his stupid job::

i need to pay the cable bill.

i need to write a resignation letter asap. fuck this place. i am so ready to walk out right now.

should i walk out?

i need to call the people that have called me for potential jobs.

..piggly wiggly is a grocery store.

-"I should have gotten it done when I was in Georgia last week, or L.A the week before, but I forgot. Now that im in AZ again, I might have to get a white person to do my hair. SYKE. never that. Im not that crazy."

hahaha

Originally posted by Scrabble

From the desk of Scrabble

1.) -Every woman in Mc Donalds had a double-decker-multicolored-updo-bounce-back weave.

2.)- Squirrels seem more like more shifty, fraudulent, unsavory characters. With those bushy tails, and the funny way they run.

3.)-Im trying to get a short, minimalist hairstyle. Im lazy, and not all that vain, so it works out perrrrfect.

4.) Now that im in AZ again, I might have to get a white person to do my hair. SYKE. never that. Im not that crazy.

1.) Hahaha

2.) Hahaha

3.) Get a ramp

4.) Hahaha

- Van Halen announced that their going on tour today. Im hyped. I listened to the radio, and they played Van Halen for 2 hours straight. I don't really like the radio, but its cool. Right now Hotel California is on, and as much as I dig that song, radio's getting turned off, and up comes winamp.

- So, walking home from work today, I get a call on my cell. Long story short, it was this chick I met up in Quebec. We were both on the same trip, so we swapped numbers. And despite an appearance by the old wiskey dick, she still really digs me. Im not really sure why, because she could do sooo much better than me, and I don't deserve her, but Im not going to complain.

- I think I've been listening to too much emo lately.

- Somebody at work today got me sick. My throat hurts, but its not that bad. Im going to have to trek out to the store, and hook up some of those green halls. They're the shit.

- Pink Floyd's see Emily play sounds so much like the Beatles.

- Im getting some t-shirts printed up tommorow. Any one else want to sport some Ill Concepts tee's?

Randomism:krunk:

-growing my hair makes me feel dirty...

-im saving money in a empty tissue box that i hid, i put in half of the money i get from every money i get because i dont have a job and i need to make 750 dollars somehow so im airbrushing shirts and what not

-bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks

-i need a haircut

-i want to buy more clothes but instead im getting hand-me-downs from my friend, he buys clothes and never wears them because hes so dumb he buys sizes that dont fit him because hes mad tall...its all good

-im currently addicted to 12oz

Archived