New series of Family Guy

El Producto

I cant fucking wait. The main point of this thread is because i want to know if theres a website that will be hosting the new epsiodes once they have been played in the US. i dont think UK will be airing them, or not yet anyway. I remember my freind had a site which put up brand new episodes of south park within hours after they were on in america, so im hoping theres gonna be something like this for family guy.

anyway, while youre here, play this game, get 3 monkeys and you get Stewies Sexy Party clip. i found it moderately satisfactory.

Click here.

if you feel like, post up some crap related to family guy.

freak_tn.jpg

^Best character EVER.

and an appropriate quote:

Dianne: I'm really excited today Tom, how about you?

Tom: Are you kidding me, Dianne? I've got wood.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
not everyone lives on here.

its not the fact that its been posted before. if you made a thread with that clip in it, fair doo's, you made a mistake. but why do you feel the need to post the link (not even a direct link to the clip) to the same clip in about 10 threads with no relevance to what's being posted?. i just dont understand it.

nono the evil monkey is the greatest character.

evil monkey is dope. but you gotta love Upside Down Kid's voice. "i dont wannaaaa"

firstly, i dont have the direct link to it, busy with other things. secondly, ive posted it twice. most of the people ive spoken about it havent seen it, and id rather post it in another thread rather than start a pointless topic about it. chill before you hurt yourself.

Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Apr 19 2005, 07:53 PM

the scene where Peter narrates his own life is one of my personal favorites.

"i looked down at the grimmace lois had placed on the table in front of me..."

it is a classic. in an attempt to get the thread back on track, heres some quotes:

-------------

Lois: You're drunk again.

Peter: No, I'm just exhausted 'cause I've been up all night drinking

-------------

Peter: I got an idea, an idea so smart my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about

-------------

Peter: A guy at work bought a car out of the paper. Ten years later, Bam! Herpes.

------------

Auctioner: Our first item is a pair of panties confiscated from a prostitute.

Quagmire: Fifty bucks.

Auctioner: She had nine STDs.

Quagmire: Forty-five bucks.

Auctioner: And when we caught her she wet herself.

Quagmire: Fifty bucks.

^definately one of my all time favourites.

-----------

Quagmire: I felt guilty once, but she woke up half way through.

---------

www.familyguyquotes.com

Originally posted by El Producto+Apr 19 2005, 02:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Producto - Apr 19 2005, 02:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mackfatsoe@Apr 19 2005, 07:53 PM

the scene where Peter narrates his own life is one of my personal favorites.

"i looked down at the grimmace lois had placed on the table in front of me..."

it is a classic. in an attempt to get the thread back on track, heres some quotes:

Peter: I got an idea, an idea so smart my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about

www.familyguyquotes.com

[/b]

Fucking classic

Peter: I'll handle it, Lois. I read a book about this sort of thing once.

Brian: Are you sure it was a book? Are you sure it wasn't nothing?

Peter: Oh yeah.

Vacuum repairman: There you go, all fixed. Turns out a half-eaten meatball was clogging up the intake.

Peter: Oh. Well, did you save it?

Vacuum repairman: Uh, no.

Peter: You bastard.

Dennis Miller: I don't wanna go on a RANT here but America's foreign policy makes about as much sense as Beowolf having sex with Robert Fulton at the first Battle of Antetum. I mean when a neo-conservative defenstrates it's like Raskalnakov filibuster dioxymonohydrostinate.

Peter: What the hell does RANT mean?

Lois: I guarantee you a man made that commercial.

Peter: Of course a man made it. It's a commercial Lois, not a delicious thanksgiving dinner.

Peter (to Meg): Remember that pony you wanted when you were 6? Well I've been waitin for a time like this.

(opens closet door and a skeleton of a pony is there)

Peter: Oh, oh god, that's right ponies, ponies like food.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could do this all night. Each quote is a bautiful little memory of a few seconds of joy. I knew watching the 3 season box set about 5 times would pay off in some way.

Anyways, can't wait for this to come out. El P, when it comes out here i'm pretty sure it will only be on cable/digital as it was banned from terrestrial.

"IT'S GON RAIN!"

Originally posted by CamAlmighty@Apr 19 2005, 09:19 PM

Anyways, can't wait for this to come out. El P, when it comes out here i'm pretty sure it will only be on cable/digital as it was banned from terrestrial.

yeah, i imagine skyone or that FX (UK FOX) channel will have it, but i dont think they will put them on straight away.

that "IT'S GON' RAIN!" quote is a classic. aswell as the mime weatherman.

"whats that? parents will climb onto their rooftops and throw faeces at people? oh my god, this is appauling....oh, wait...thats rain. yes, it'll rain...."

Oh god this one is even better.

New sig.

Peter: I'd like to propose a toast to our neighbors. Sure they might be black, handicapped, and a heartless sex hound, but hey, if they moved out some smelly Hawaiians might move in.

And as long as it's on at some point i'll be content.

Thank you for a brief period of sanity EL P.

I'm off to watch now. Season 1 disc 2.

hahahaha. or what about

peter: "hey, whats youre name?"

dick army: "Dick Army"

peter: "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HAHAHA, HAHAHAHA !!! HAHAHA! ahhh, no seriously, whats your name?"

dick army: "......Dick Army."

peter: "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HAHAHA, HAHAHAHA !!! HAHAHA!"

Other guy: "....oh! haha, i just got it!"