Name this gadget 'cause I want it!

Gunm

I saw an ad for this crazy little MP3 recording device not too long ago. You can basically plug it into a tape player and while said tape is playing, it will be recorded into a digital MP3 format. You can plug it into a headphone port and BANG! you're ready to go. I think Pioneer makes it but I can't say for sure. it's hand held, chrome, shiny, expensive looking

Naturally this is solid fucking gold for me. I have a huge collection of mixtapes i wanna listen to but I don't wanna play them out and ruin the sound quality.

SOmeone else must know of this piece of beautiful technology! help a brotha out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by LENS

I saw an ad for this crazy little MP3 recording device not too long ago. You can basically plug it into a tape player and while said tape is playing, it will be recorded into a digital MP3 format. You can plug it into a headphone port and BANG! you're ready to go. I think Pioneer makes it but I can't say for sure. it's hand held, chrome, shiny, expensive looking

Naturally this is solid fucking gold for me. I have a huge collection of mixtapes i wanna listen to but I don't wanna play them out and ruin the sound quality.

SOmeone else must know of this piece of beautiful technology! help a brotha out.

im looking for the same thing. i was at a show and some kid had one. you dont have to plug it in to record either you can just hold it out and record strait from a speaker great for recording live tracks at shows. i saw it and i wanted it but i havent had much luck browsing the internet for it.:rolleyes:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...e&s=pc&n=507846

That's the iriver jukebox, a knockoff ipod that has a realtime mp3 encoding function with line in and line out. It comes with a microphone built in and an additional external microphone you can use.

Here's what you could do: get a 3.5mm double ended headphone cable and plug it into the line out of your tape deck and the line in of your iriver jukebox. Record mixtape. Transfer mixtape to computer for track naming. Boom, you've got some sweet mixtape mp3s.

Originally posted by Nekro

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...e&s=pc&n=507846

That's the iriver jukebox, a knockoff ipod that has a realtime mp3 encoding function with line in and line out. It comes with a microphone built in and an additional external microphone you can use.

Here's what you could do: get a 3.5mm double ended headphone cable and plug it into the line out of your tape deck and the line in of your iriver jukebox. Record mixtape. Transfer mixtape to computer for track naming. Boom, you've got some sweet mixtape mp3s.

Nekro....thank you.....I now know my purpose in life.

Archived