Nace Emo RIP...anyone got flicks?

MystikPW

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

a few nights after joey ramone died i went to cbgb's...at the entrance to the club were thousands of flowers, letters, paintings, even a pair of converse sneakers with 'RIP' scrawled on them...all dedicated to joey. did everyone of these people know him personally? probably not. joey was a father of punk rock. nace was a father of the freights. case and point!

the rip piece was done first.....emo sidebusted a rip piece,inches away from it,same height,trying to look like they were doen together....how low can you go,theer is plenty of wall space...have soem fucking respect,kids out here are trying to be competitive with people doing memorials.i cant think of soemthing more wack then sidebusting a memorial so people will see you,i wouldnt be surprised if the emo gets dissed

Originally posted by hooliganz:

the rip piece was done first.....emo sidebusted a rip piece,inches away from it,same height,trying to look like they were doen together....how low can you go,theer is plenty of wall space...have soem fucking respect,kids out here are trying to be competitive with people doing memorials.i cant think of soemthing more wack then sidebusting a memorial so people will see you,i wouldnt be surprised if the emo gets dissed

complaining about it on the net would qualify as wacker. but i see your point

i was responding to a message where the viewer sounded like he thought they were done together,one good thing about the net..people can get an inside scoop if they`re not theer to see what goes on...one bad thing...peopel like you who feel the need to complain on the net.. about people complaining on the net...retard

yes i would have to say screw all the complaining bull shit.... i have to agree that if emo did try to compete with the nace memorial then that is bull shit and he deserves to get it buffed! Anyway... i seriously hope there is no one ELSE out there who is trying to compete with nace memorials... if so that is really really low and you deserve to get your ass kicked.... dont fuck with a fallen soldier... a fallen soldier KING.

I dunno, but we all got to remember to be careful. I read all these posts for Nace, and realize some people are not being to smart. It is a tragedy what happened, and I know this has been said before, but dont let your guard down. In this time of weakness, we must all stay strong, and whatch what we say. We do not want to turn this into another tragedy. RIP NACE I never knew him personally, but you see enough of someones work and shit like this really hits home. One more time RIP...

i seen a new rip nace yeasterday,it was done by chip.black fill white outline.i couldnt see who was to the right of him. all i know is people have masive respect for this guy.

we should all put him up.he came such a long way from that piece on spring garden.my whole crew came up looking up to him.watching his style develope.he was the king of our era.

this is in the wrong forum.

Archived