1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Nace Emo RIP...anyone got flicks?

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by MystikPW, Aug 18, 2001.

1. MystikPW

MystikPW New Jack

Nace Emo RIP...anyone got flicks?

Discussion started by MystikPW - Aug 18, 2001

I saw a piece by Emo...a Nace RIP piece on the way to NY yesterday...it was amazing...does anyone have flicks?

MystikPW - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

fr8lover - Replied Aug 18, 2001

im sure those are going to be popping up like crazy soon...

3. blood run cold

blood run cold 12oz Member

blood run cold - Replied Aug 18, 2001

dumb question... if you dont know someone is it ok to do a rip piece for them? i dont know if it would be disrespectful to the people that actually knew them....

blood run cold - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Aug 18, 2001

respect extends well beyond any sort of physical relationship. think how stoked his family and friends would be if 'rip nace' pieces started showing up in every city in every state?

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  5. a freighting story - Replied Aug 18, 2001

[This message has been edited by a freighting story (edited 08-18-2001).]

6. otto dix

otto dix 12oz Veteran Member

otto dix - Replied Aug 18, 2001

a few nights after joey ramone died i went to cbgb's...at the entrance to the club were thousands of flowers, letters, paintings, even a pair of converse sneakers with 'RIP' scrawled on them...all dedicated to joey. did everyone of these people know him personally? probably not. joey was a father of punk rock. nace was a father of the freights. case and point!

otto dix - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  7. hooliganz

hooliganz 12oz Member

hooliganz - Replied Aug 18, 2001

the rip piece was done first.....emo sidebusted a rip piece,inches away from it,same height,trying to look like they were doen together....how low can you go,theer is plenty of wall space...have soem fucking respect,kids out here are trying to be competitive with people doing memorials.i cant think of soemthing more wack then sidebusting a memorial so people will see you,i wouldnt be surprised if the emo gets dissed

hooliganz - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  8. st.nick

st.nick 12oz Member

st.nick - Replied Aug 18, 2001

complaining about it on the net would qualify as wacker. but i see your point

st.nick - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  9. hooliganz

hooliganz 12oz Member

hooliganz - Replied Aug 19, 2001

i was responding to a message where the viewer sounded like he thought they were done together,one good thing about the net..people can get an inside scoop if they`re not theer to see what goes on...one bad thing...peopel like you who feel the need to complain on the net.. about people complaining on the net...retard

hooliganz - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  10. newjersey

newjersey 12oz Member

newjersey - Replied Aug 19, 2001

yes i would have to say screw all the complaining bull shit.... i have to agree that if emo did try to compete with the nace memorial then that is bull shit and he deserves to get it buffed! Anyway... i seriously hope there is no one ELSE out there who is trying to compete with nace memorials... if so that is really really low and you deserve to get your ass kicked.... dont fuck with a fallen soldier... a fallen soldier KING.

newjersey - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  11. CRUSH KILL DESTROY

CRUSH KILL DESTROY 12oz Veteran Member

CRUSH KILL DESTROY - Replied Aug 19, 2001

the nace rip that was done was not done by emo! emo came the next night after the nace rip was done by im pretty sure rime. Emo did a stomper right next to it, i wouldve thought emo did it too but luckily im on that highway everyday for work and new the emo was done the next night.

CRUSH KILL DESTROY - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  12. Slyle CMC

Slyle CMC 12oz Senior Member

Slyle CMC - Replied Aug 19, 2001

I dunno, but we all got to remember to be careful. I read all these posts for Nace, and realize some people are not being to smart. It is a tragedy what happened, and I know this has been said before, but dont let your guard down. In this time of weakness, we must all stay strong, and whatch what we say. We do not want to turn this into another tragedy. RIP NACE I never knew him personally, but you see enough of someones work and shit like this really hits home. One more time RIP...

Slyle CMC - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  13. *ZEMONEDOE$

*ZEMONEDOE$ 12oz Veteran Member

*ZEMONEDOE$ - Replied Aug 20, 2001

i seen a new rip nace yeasterday,it was done by chip.black fill white outline.i couldnt see who was to the right of him. all i know is people have masive respect for this guy.
    we should all put him up.he came such a long way from that piece on spring garden.my whole crew came up looking up to him.watching his style develope.he was the king of our era.
    this is in the wrong forum.

*ZEMONEDOE$ - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages: