Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Mystikal charged with Rape/Videotape

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Catch22, Jul 22, 2002.

1. Catch22

Catch22 Guest

NEWS - Mystikal Facing Rape And Extortion Charges
    07/19/2002
    (7/19/02, 1 p.m. ET) -- New Orleans-based rapper Mystikal (Michael Tyler) was freed on $250,000 bond on Thursday (July 18) after being charged with aggravated rape and extortion. The rapper, who surrendered to police early Thursday, is facing a mandatory life sentence if found guilty of the aggravated rape charge, as well as a sentence of one to 15 years in jail if found guilty of extortion.

The charges stem from an incident that took place on July 3 at Mystikal's home. A 40-year-old woman allegedly received checks from the rapper's account without his permission. Upon arriving at the rapper's house, the woman was allegedly attacked and raped by Mystikal, and then later by two other men, Leland Ellis, 36, and Vercy Carter, 34.

According to published reports, the rapper threatened to call the police because of the misappropriated checks unless the woman performed oral sex on him. A police statement released to the AP provided some additional details: "During the attacks, the victim was repeatedly threatened with prosecution of the checks and great bodily harm. The victim was allowed to leave the residence after the attacks. She was treated and released at a local hospital."

The rapper's Jive Records label did not return calls by press time and has issued no official statement.

Mystikal last release, 2001's Tarantula, was certified gold for sales of 500,000 copies. The rapper's previous effort, 2000's Let's Get Ready, was certified double-platinum and included the hits "Danger" and "Shake Ya Ass."

-- Yves Erwin Salomon, New York

I also heard that he videotaped the incident.

2. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

This is the best trend ever.

3. whydontyudie

whydontyudie Guest

cool
    i hope he fries that nigger

4. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

what the hell is aggravated rape ?

Where does aggravated come into play?

5. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

i repeat , he still sux
    lock him up , throw away the key

6. socrates

socrates Guest

He's so wierd he planned ahead when raping this one.......aggravated

7. 455

455 Guest

I could care less.

8. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

http://students.cs.byu.edu/~bvonbose/Virtual%20Zoo/mystikal.jpg'>

uh-ooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
    did i do dat!!??

oooooohhhh-waaaaaaaaaaa!!!

9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

10. Mercenary_MUL

Mercenary_MUL New Jack

haha good work mystikal. i hope you beat that shit. where's johnny cochran at???

11. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

what would men do without rape?:confused:

12. whydontyudie

whydontyudie Guest

ima beat you for saying that

oh wiat i get
    it
    if you big ballin you gotta have a case to beat and if you dont beat it you aint flossin hard

oh that must be hip hop

hmmmmm
    ithink they stole that from graff
    get caught but keep crushing right?

13. rip

rip Elite Member

ummmmmmmmmmmm please believe i want my copy of that tape too.MuffMuffMuff:lol: :lol: :lol:

14. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper Elite Member

What is aggravated criminal sexual assault?
    Criminal sexual assault with "aggravating circumstances," such as with a weapon, or against an elderly person, a disabled person, or a child. Aggravated criminal sexual assault carries a harsher penalty: 6 to 30 years for a first offense.

15. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

ahh.. I see.. thanks !