My work, FEEDBACK please.

FIST

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"F" is a hard letter to work with... especially for simples.. cuz the bottom right corner (if the letter was put in a box) is empty.... keep it super simple and if u are haveing problems with the "f" do a "PH" in sted...

keep goin for it keep practicing... what helps alot is lookin at fonts...

Originally posted by Face One

"F" is a hard letter to work with... especially for simples.. cuz the bottom right corner (if the letter was put in a box) is empty.... keep it super simple and if u are haveing problems with the "f" do a "PH" in sted...

keep goin for it keep practicing... what helps alot is lookin at fonts...

'bout the F, i know it's a hard letter but i just love it, i don't know why.

Originally posted by FIST

tnx for the feedback people...

gnome, go fuck yourself you racist fuck.

Die. You suck right now. I have no problem against Israel as a whole, its one of the nicer of the third world fuckhole middle eastern countries.

Originally posted by GnomeToys

Die. You suck right now. I have no problem against Israel as a whole, its one of the nicer of the third world fuckhole middle eastern countries.

Me being from Israel has nothing to do with me being a writer, so STFU.

Oh and btw the only third world fuckhole here is your brain.

yeah your shit isnt that good but i will tell you what, you pay for my airplane ticket..give me paint..a place for to stay for a week..i guess i could handle the food and shit.. i will paint with you..HOLLER. seriusoly:D :lol:

Archived