my sketch

Guest virus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey virus, I know ur still learning so I'll be gentle, but thats terrible. work on making some straight lines and use them as a guide, line your lines up with each other, attempting this "wildstyle" if you want to call it that is a bad idea until you have a grasp on simple letters, dont connect them with each other until they have a real flow and KEEP IT SIMPLE. im sure you see it every day on here, new kids ruining their work try to bust out some super west coast 3-d's when in reality they have trouble

just making the letter on its own.......oh yeah, lose the character it sucks

i did it is an old sketch just wanted ur opinion i know i could lern from the mistakes i did at the last name and style so just looking for help

peace 2 Tre$Loco$

ur saying i shouldnt do all those complicated letters? then how m i gona lern how to be crazy styled and shit i see flix on the web and i think to my self damn that shit is wack how can i do this kinda of stuff i meen i dont want my pieces to look bad i want them to be crazy what should i do?!

:confused: :confused:

^^^^^^

Originally posted by virus

that virus is illlll i got to talk to that guy anybody here knows how?!

YEAH, MAN...I KNOW HOW...I'LL GIVE IT TO YOU..BUT ONLY IF YOU CAN GET ME SALMA HAYEK'S NUMBER FOR ME...EVEN TRADE YEH.... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ComicBookGuy

if you skip simple styles and go straight to complicated letters your work will always be crap. learn the basics first.

aye thanks for the advice man.. when I first started sketching my shit wasnt too simple.. i'll start working on that..

well then i m back for "virus" the "dare"from this board didnt change his name nither "spec" so what the hell

respect to relek and Tre$Loco$ and to evryone that helped and fuck evryone that diserves it i just posted a new sketch tell me what u think

Archived