Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

my feEt stank

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by swif1, Dec 27, 2001.

1. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

i heard if you piss on your feet, it'll kill those nasty ass smellin germz

2. bobobi11

bobobi11 Elite Member

I think that's supposed to be a cure for athlete's foot. Try washing and DRYING your feet carefully, and changing socks. Also don't wear shoes without socks, that's were the stench really comes from. And once the stench is in the shoes, they are garbage. Really, I have two boys, I know.

3. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

man i hate that. every once in awhile, if i wear my boots all day... i get this god awful funk, even if i took a shower right before i put them on. sometimes ill hit up the bottom of my feet with some lotion before i put those bad boys on. that seems to help.

4. It may kill all those smelly germs, but then your feet will smell like piss. Bad tradeoff if you ask me. Beer,

El Mamerro

5. graffitiSUX

graffitiSUX Senior Member

i used to live in this share house with a couple dudes and a couple chicks. the 2 dudes were hairdressers and were on their feet all day. they used to leave their shoes on the doorstep and you could smell them from accross the street. it was horrible. one day we took the shoes and threw them in the dumpster around the corner. they had no idea where their shoes went and they had to buy new ones. that solved the stinky shoes problem.

6. alkaline

alkaline Elite Member

Douse a cotton ball in rubbing alcohol and rub it all over your feet at least once a day. It kills the bacteria that make your feet smell. You could also see your doctor. They have this prescription foot powder for people whose feet sweat more than normal.

7. Doctor Beans

Doctor Beans New Jack

i heard that if u wipe ur own fecal matter amunst ur entire body , that u will become invisible to the predator

8. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

tried it already.
    it doesnt work.
    but you should try drinkin cow piss then try covering yourself in goat shit...gives you similar results

thanx for the replies :D

9. cornelius

cornelius Member

i've been brewin' the funk in my shoes for a while.. it's like there's this layer of green/black stuff.... sock lint gets in the mix and makes it thicker... impenetrable.. soap doesn't effect it one goddamn bit. if i take my shoes off.. my room stinks like fungus ass feet. if i keep them on.. everything is fine.. but my feet get worse... oh well... looks like i'm sleepin in my shoes again..