Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

mmmm....gooood...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by atrocks, Apr 3, 2003.

1. atrocks

atrocks New Jack

mmmmmm...homemade potato pancakes.....a lil bit of sour cream and some apple sauce....mmm...mmmm...goood......i know some/alot of u eat and or drink stuff while yer looking around this joint....so let me know what yer grubbing on....inspire me to try what ever it is thats on yer plate......besides...i cant find that avacado+milk thread anymore...:yum: :yum: :yum:

2. trampled

trampled Junior Member

Potato panckes are dizzy.
    This grandma at my work cooked some up the other day and were they ever good. They had yellow peppers, eggs, and mushrooms in them.
    I went home with the recipe and could not repeat the goodness that granny was able to make.

Granny's pot pans are awesome.

3. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

here it is...avocado

now I'm hungry.

4. atrocks

atrocks New Jack

mmmm....spaghetti.....with homemade maranara sauce!!!....a lil salad on the side!!....man i need a beer to make it complete......ooooooh maaan.......<typing with food hanging out of my mouth>:yum: :yum: :yum:

5. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Cold pizza at midnight.....jeez, no wonder I have a fat ass :(

6. krie

krie Guest

i have chocolates and cordial yummm :D

7. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Hahaha....this cracked me up.

8. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

Fresh strawberries
    Fresh soy/ whole wheat bread
    Hot tea (a nice blend of black teas)

I love waking up early sometimes and walking by the church, to the market and bakery on my little hill.

9. When

When 12oz Loyalist

4:3o in the am
    and im eating a bacon ultimate cheeseburger from jack in the box

10. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

tea with lemon and sugah..

i'm sick.. anyone got remedies to what they eat/drink when they are sick to make them feel better??

i've already had chicken soup the last couple of days...

11. When

When 12oz Loyalist

meth and booze

12. Krook

Krook Banned

T-Bone Steak (medium rare) with mashed potatoes and corn with sum turners tea to drink :yum:

13. atrocks

atrocks New Jack

mmmmm......the best matzoball soup in l.a. and a toasted egg bagle with cream cheese and grape jelly and a side order of the best corned beef hash in the world......<smackin lips>

....for sicky:chicken soup, alot of citamin c, some hard liquor for the throat and the pain.....

14. sneak

sneak Guest

:sick:

15. SleepAnDream

SleepAnDream Elite Member

im drinking an "arrogant bastard ale". it even says on the back: "this is an aggressive beer. You probably wont like it." they are right