MIKE V AND THE RATS

DITDxCULT

MIKE V AND THE RATS

Mike Vallely

front_logo.gif

therats.gif

rats_image.jpg

Mike V And The Ratshave recently recorded new material for a 7" and CD EP with Indecision Records.The new recordings should be available by the end of summer.

The original Rats recordings (Mike V And The Rats: First 3 Songs) are available as a promo CD packaged with Mike's new video and DVD release DRIVE. The songs are also available on Mike's CD-Rom trading card from Elite Interactive.This fall the Rats will be touring the west coast and plan to record a full length record for early 2003 release.

If your into black flag, aggressive punk etc you will dig this. I really dig the mp3's on the site and am really looking forward to the ep on Indecision. Viva la Vallely.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HELLSATAN

the song that goes along with that fight scene is what makes it so good

it makes me feel tough haha

does anyone know who that is ?

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

mike v is a punk ass bitch. throwing around his board all the time like a cry baby. it's not your board's fault you suck faggot

agreed. and no - he didn't kick anyone's ass in the video. he just pushed them around. i didn't see a decent punch thrown.

not saying he isn't tough, but come on. you have to call it like it is.

Archived