microwaveable imphants,and 16 year old girls wanted!!!!!!and a bucket of flat black!

Guest RUST~A.D

Guest RUST~A.D

nice of people to compare me with twist and giant but eye always pushed more for hershfeld who was a god given original,if you dont know who he is,go look him up,cartoons and retarded humor are my life,thanks guys,oh by the way for homies in HW,SEKA,SECTR,FATSO,CABIN FEVER,and my main man GIGIGIGI GETO,AF,EYE BUSTED YOU ALL SOME WERK,transmission over...................

AF,HUMAN MEAT,ASU,A.D~

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by RUST~A.D:

nice of people to compare me with twist and giant but eye always pushed more for hershfeld who was a god given original,if you dont know who he is,go look him up,cartoons and retarded humor are my life,thanks guys,oh by the way for homies in HW,SEKA,SECTR,FATSO,CABIN FEVER,and my main man GIGIGIGI GETO,AF,EYE BUSTED YOU ALL SOME WERK,transmission over...................

AF,HUMAN MEAT,ASU,A.D~

can you guess one reason why i already dont like you?

just because we friends with the same people, doesnt mean i wont make fun of you just the same.

this is getting closed and i 'implore' you to not post such retarded shit again. if people dont like your stuff, deal with it or dont post.

Archived