Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Life Without the UB

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by SPFlatty, Oct 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SPFlatty

SPFlatty Guest

"tbk and friends" flicks here

2. Mike bibby

Mike bibby Guest

what kind of shit is this? everytime you do a post you post all your toy ass homeys. whats up with that truck downtown? tsl is wack.

3. TuffKid

TuffKid Senior Member

4. thehermit

thehermit Junior Member

I've never even heard of TSL but I'll take your word bibby.

5. Mike bibby

Mike bibby Guest

haha, 2nd 2 replys, point made.......

6. SPFlatty

SPFlatty Guest

i dont care if some toy tbk jocker has never heard of us...we've been around years longer than you guys and been doin freights since before any of you guys thought about doin graff...
    anyway, this isnt about tsl tbk, this is about your boy dissin a benching crew...what kinda shit is that...toy envy is what it is!

and about the trailer...we just took back what was pores...go ahead and keep sending komy and elixr out to hack his and our shit...it just gets hacked back...its pointless...

7. beestur.

beestur. Banned

no flicks!-just crap.

8. Mr.C-Walk

Mr.C-Walk Member

ur kidding right...i never heard of you until this website...and real recent too...dont front,,..ive seen jesus on the lines way b4 u..way way way way b4 u...look you can tell alot about a person by the company they keep...due to ur new found friends and crewmates that just means ur another new jack as well

9. Graff Jesus

Graff Jesus Guest

you have been doin em since before i thought about doin graff huh?

even if that were true then how do you explain how me and my crew are so much better than you guys?

either way you're fucked. man you just keep clownin yourself.

this is pure comedy genius. hahaha!

[​IMG]

10. shitmop-1$

shitmop-1$ Senior Member

11. thehermit

thehermit Junior Member

12. SPFlatty

SPFlatty Guest

post that blob you did...

13. thehermit

thehermit Junior Member

Who are you? The little boy who cried wolf? These are the kind of posts that makes this site worthwhile.

14. Graff Jesus

Graff Jesus Guest

i'll just refer you to the front cover of the stack of magazines you probably have chillin in your closet for that one big guy. go ahead and post it if you want. make me wan't to beat your ass even more for dropping info.

done.

15. SPFlatty

SPFlatty Guest

done...good...i'm tired of arguing with you over stupid crap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.