Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Lets not go painting tonight to watch COPS!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Frate_Raper, Sep 27, 2003.

1. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

This shits amazing huge black guy, bleeding mexican crack head outside the house...two weird guys in the house that tried to run......fat girl screaming!

HAHAAHAH

fuck painting

2. Frate_Raper

DUDE JUST PULLED A LADIES DEODOREANT STICK OUT FROM UNDER THIS GUYS FLY LOOKED LIKE HE WAS GIVING HIM A HAND JOB!

3. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i did some streaks for you today homie. they probably wont find their way to your yard, but i did it and its the thought that counts!

seeks/crackers and niggers and spics, oh my!

4. Frate_Raper

We don't yak much but your my brother for sure! Thanks man...and if they're autoracks I just might see em.

should i hit a yard or watch my boys get silly drunk and make me look foolish infront of my lady?

5. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

they're always autoracks :D

one of these days maybe i'll do an 'AOR' piece, so i can pretend like i'm still down.
    ;)

6. Frate_Raper

Black guy with a fake leg........cracked mexican guy and gal...stealing a bike HAHAAH they're saying they were putting it back over the fence!

Your my nigga and it's dope of you to wanna push but you thaught we was a joke and you told me and lugs that....durring the time you didn't push we ran it in to the ground.We all agreed to not put any one down cause we all felt we kept it ganster and tight knit after my arrest with the weakest links!

Your always my friend and i'm sleeping on your couch in the spring(nothing you can say fucker!)......SNOT UPDATE we hung out for a hot min at the madball show the other night and we even copped tags on the place next to it...supper funny cause the cops rolled up..jokes were made etc etc

do me a peice tho!and I will swing you one too

7. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Uhm, I liked watching COPS back oin the day when they'd televise the bad guys getting away sometimes.

There was this one episode where this one black guy stole a car and my friends and i were all rooting for him. He ditched car and took off like fuckin' Carl Lewis into some projects and ducked into someone's pad. Fat ass pigs couldn't keep up.

Now they always show the pigs getting their man. Crime doesn't pay. Fuck that.

8. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

word.. as sad as it is, no matter what they did.. i always want them to get away.

except one time this dude was strangling a baby in a swamp or something... i wanted them to get that fucker

9. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

one of my favorite shows

10. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

i saw this one episode of a cops rip off show called "the real lapd" and these writers got busted in a stolen car...they had bags full of cans and had tagged up the whole interior of the car...fucking hilarious

11. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

that may have been the same show i saw this kid doing motion tags on cars going by and some bus

12. MagatsuTaito

MagatsuTaito Junior Member

ok thanks

13. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

high quality television.

14. Gunm

Gunm Banned

It makes you wonder what those cops are really like when the camera isn't rolling.

One episode showed these cops arresting this girl for a DUI and she spit right in cops face. He looked like he was gonna smack her in the face but thought "Shit, i'm on camera" and kept it cool.

15. Frate_Raper

So yo I did go painting AND I WATCHED COPS FUCKING SWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET......except it rained before I finshed my peice on this csx extendo;9

SEEK I REPAID THE FAVOR hope you catch autoparts flats

RIGHT NOW CHEECH AND CHONG'S ON THE TUBBBBBBBEEEE