Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

latest trip to aka:records...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dusty Lipschitz, Jan 5, 2004.

1. raekwon- the lex diamonds story
    mars volta- de-loused in the continium
    depeche mode- the singles 81-85
    david banner- mta2 baptized in dirty water
    blink 182 new cd
    richard pryor- best of

i got 40 CDs stolen from me at work before the holidays
    h8ers...

2. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

.....uhm in a completely unrelated topic....i found out that doormouse and delta 9 are from wisconsin...... and R.A.W the originator still remembers that it was me who stole his crate of records at a rave 5 years ago...:eek:

didnt buy anything but i burned a whole slew of.

cybotron
    dillinja
    photek
    dig dug
    remixed nintendo theme songs
    cds

and i found an unamed sade song that sounds like she had biohazard as her instrumental backup.

3. DREDZ

DREDZ Senior Member

werd...how is it?

4. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

:lol: :eek: :lol: :eek: :lol: :eek:

5. capitalstPIG

capitalstPIG New Jack

i hate thieves. they get in the way of my profits.

6. Re: Re: latest trip to aka:records...

some hits
    some misses
    needs another listening to
    def no built 4 cuban lynx

7. WRECKONIZE

WRECKONIZE Senior Member

doesnt dillinja = cybotron?

8. Ethreadzny2

Ethreadzny2 Veteran Member

damn man that sucks, I feel for you.

9. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

hell if i know. i'm just your token black guy with a final fantasy screen name;)

10. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

I spend many a lunch break in aka records diminishing my bank account and to top it off my boss had gotten me a girft certificate for there for xmas
    Recent stuff I picked up was

2 cinima cds
    2 dj coldcut cds
    And a
    Dj tuche cds

I haven't even bothered to go upstairs yet cause I have a feeling it will just get worse on my bank account then already is, I'm stil getting used to this paying for music gig =)

11. TURBOCAPSLOK

TURBOCAPSLOK Elite Member

I SERIUOSLY DONT BELIEVE YOU BOUGHT A FUCKING BLINK 182 CD. MOTHERFUCKING SHAME ON YOU

12. krie

krie Guest

^^ Their newest cd is actually a good listen. It seems to me like they have matured a bit more and it shows in their music. I wish i had Travis's Cadillac collection in my garage :(

13. me IS cool

me IS cool Guest

Listen to this guy.. He's onto something here.

:idea: