Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

late nite...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by vinyl junkie, Feb 11, 2002.

1. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

so how many of you late nighters have to get up early?

it's almost 3:30am where i am, and i have to get up at 8:30am... and i do this night after night... sleeping disorders suck:dazed:

2. When

When 12oz Loyalist

i have to be at work at 10... i hate it when i get there and my boss isnt there yet cause when he comes he finds me sleeping in my truck

3. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

u shoulda just bumped the old thread , oh well

i used to do that all the time , stay up late when i got to get up for school or something , but i dont got to work tomorrow so i'll be up for another few hours......

4. When

When 12oz Loyalist

...oh and i have to add that the last time i slept in my truck outside work i woke up to a dick pressed against my drivers side window, he wouldnt leave the window so i had to get out the passenger side

5. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

haha thats gross , why would you sleep in your truck....

6. When

When 12oz Loyalist

yes gross it is, my boss unlocks the doors in the morning so if he isnt there im stuck outside with my 2 fellow employees, he never fucks with them when they are sleeping but me well i get dick on the window

7. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

ohh it was ur boss , thats even weirder ..........

8. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

why sleep in a truck?! cuz it's there, and obviously he doesn't sleep when he's suppossed to...:)
    and nice story about the dick on the window... i've never had to deal with any genetalia, but i often sleep at my work, and there are way too many people who have keys to that place... not fun some times

9. When

When 12oz Loyalist

well i work on cars/trucks all day so its a relaxed atmosphere
    beer is flowing all day and nonsence and fucking around reigns supreme
    dick on the window is minor

10. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

sounds like a dope job you got , chill drink some beer , fix some cars...........i know nothing about cars ....

11. When

When 12oz Loyalist

we dont fix em we just make them closer to the ground or higher up in the air... definately the job for me, our neighbors hate us though
    i think they have caught onto the fact that we piss in their ac/heater unit :lol:

12. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

hahaha
    yall install hydro's too ?

13. When

When 12oz Loyalist

fo shizzle! hydros are coming back with a sickness lately

14. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

yeah they are fukkin dope but hella expensive .......i wont be affording them anytime soon

15. When

When 12oz Loyalist

actually a great hydro setup runs just a bit more than a great bag setup
    i dont like hydros cause oil isnt nice on interiors