LAKERS WON!!!!!!!!!! FUCK NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie

ohman i got to give it to horry for being clutch player of the year. but whatever fuck the lakers.:mad:

Guest -MOE LESTER-

thats fuckin amazing, yet dissapointing.....the kings played better basketball.......o well

Originally posted by platapie

get off the whore boat. i bet you were a bulls fan in the early 90s to.

actually no, i hated the bulls(they beat the lakers). although seeing the lakers win the first game was totally thrilling.

laker fan from the start...

i dont hate the kings, i just love the lakers.

why do people hate the lakers anyway?

dont tell me what to do and i wont tell you to goto hell.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by colour

i wont tell you to goto hell.

and i wont tell you, "go to" is actually two words.:rolleyes:

Guest platapie

ill tell you the sky is blue, take that.

and i dont hate the lakers, i hate there players. i dont really even like the kings ethier i just want them to beat the lakers.

and for good mesure ill tell you i eat babies.

Originally posted by platapie

ill tell you the sky is blue, take that.

well youre not telling what to do, good job http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'>

because theyre whats wrong with modern basketball...no heart just bullshit...kobe is a prettyboy pussy with no heart...shaq is incredibly over rated and horry is just plain ugly...kings all the way this year

no heart? coming back from a 25 point deficit is heart driven basketball.

kobe is a pretty boy pussy? yeah so?

shaq is overrated? so is AI...

lakers win games, they put on a show. what more do you want, fucking shakespeare?

Guest platapie

yo udont get it. they shouldnt lose a game ever with the lien they have and the bench they have. so when they do and they cry and say its cheating. thats what i call grade a bitchism.

Guest platapie

no its not ridiculous. look if our olympic team lost to anybody it would have been a disgrace( i know its a little far fetched but yo uno what im saying) i mean thats why the bull sof the early 90s wernt faggots. cause when they lost they handled them selves accordingly then raped the team that they lost to the next time they played them. they new what they did wrong they would say yes we lost beacuse of reason 1,2,3 and so fourth they didnt say everyone is out to get and us and there cheatign liek shaq. there fags and i hate them.

Guest platapie

i already said i wasn tjelous bu tfine here. im sippin on the haterade all day fuck the stupid jackass crybaby but plug lakers!~:heated:

Guest SPLINTER

WHAT UP NOW TEASE!?

yall aint got shit on LA. shit you dont know how good it feels to see the lakers creep up on the championship again.i remember the last magic johnson championship and then i remember watching the lakers when divac, van excel, jones, and all those other cats were around, and yelling fuck Utah every year. now vlade divac is gonna wish he never left the Lakers.

Divac is a mother fucken bitch. I ve been stuck doin community service in downtown and the one highlight is watching the games at the tv cafe.LA got some fuckin hoods.Much disrespect due to the fools who accidentally shot that kid at trinity park, I had to help clean up the mess, whether its ESPF or ghetto x3, it sucks period

Guest SPLINTER

LA didnt get lucky, LA woulda had it won at that point if devean george hadnt tipped in webbers wack ass shot.

oh yeah

sajnin kcuf

efil4 slwothgin

Archived