Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

kissmyass#1

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by nomadawhat, Sep 11, 2002.

1. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

did you really mean to say that you hope my whole family dies in the next terrorist attack b/c i said the media was overdoing it?

2. duffman

duffman Guest

shut yhe fuck up you idiot ... no one feels sympathy for you

3. nomadawhat

shut up. i just want a simple answer from one person. thank you, carry on.

4. duffman

duffman Guest

next time think before you speak.... you think there over doing it Fuck you.. its a ONE YEAR anniversery what do you expect...... say there over doing the one year moarn of this incodent to people that had family or friends die in this. you fucked up peice of terrorist trash........

5. duffman

duffman Guest

RIP JOHN.......

6. nomadawhat

RIP all who died. I feel for the victims their familes and friends. I shed tears watching tv this morning and remebering one year ago today and how i felt. i will never feel like that again hopefully. i meant no harm by the remark. i did not think it would be taken this way b/c thats not the way i meant it. close this please.

7. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 Senior Member

said by namadawhat..."i agree with one thing x-box said. that the media around the anniversery is over doing it. but to say you don't care that all those people died and it didn't affect if you is BULLSHIT. if it didn't affect you shut the fuck up and let others deal with it in their own way. bitch!!!"

what the fuck do you think? am i are supposed to not let this bother me? you basically said you dont care about all those people that died. it doesn't affect your day because the world revolves around you. and the media, i know its getting old. everyday the news says the same things. it doesn't mean we forget about those people though and their families .

8. nomadawhat

i think you misunderstood me. because i do care about all the people. i said that it was BULLSHIT what x-box said about not caring and that it didn't affect him. sorry if people misunderstood me about this......
    the media overdoes just about everything so ........(shut up nomad!!!) ok.

9. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

they ARE overdoing it, in my eyes. I figured this one year anniversary should be a time of solemn mourning, not some crazy mad media coverage of the same ol'. I don't know, but whenever i've been to a funeral, there isn't a reporter and 1000 camera flashes and if there were, i'd think the family of the deceased would be pissed.

now ostracize me.

10. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

11. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 Senior Member

miscommunication.............. i hope you're family doesn't die now

12. nomadawhat

good. thanks. [​IMG]

13. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

OMFG!!

I'm watching footage of the south tower falling, and as the top floors are crashing, you can actually see the glare on the lower floor's windows getting brighter and darker, because the whole fucking building is moving, that shit is scary.

14. socrates

socrates Guest

Not to be mean but it was only 3000 people...which in the grand scheme of things didn't do anything