kidblount now..

tue skinny

i recently did a mapquest search for him. * impossible * and i found his picture now. and how old he is and what not... i did find out the hurtful truth, he is 39 and lives in texas.. here is a photo of him now.

http://thumbs.deviantart.com/thumb?type=300W&file=large/flash/flashhumor/Roll_on.gif&radius=5.1&opacity=0.6&xoff=2&yoff=3&color=96A096'>

i will find out more data latter. goodbye

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

$26.00 REWARD and growing, for information leading to the contact, or legitimate pictures of "Kidblount". 2400bps.com will increase the reward by $1.00 per month until claimed. Reward also increases by all donations made by us who wish to know the livelihood of the "Kid". If you are "Kidblount", please contact 2400bps.com immediately to claim your reward!

DETAILS.......

INFORMATION

2400bps.com is currently offering a reward (listed this page top left, and growing) for information leading to the contact of "Kidblount". Being able to provide legitimate pictures of the "Kidblount" will also warrant claiming the reward money.

This contest will begin on 12.16.01 and end on 12.16.04, or when reward money is paid to a winner. If contest ends without a winner, all monies idle in the reward "pot" will be used to purchase a domain that will be used for the purposes of honoring the cyber-pimp that will be forever known as "Kidblount".

RULES

1. "Information leading to the contact of "Kidblount", means information that would allow 2400bps.com to communicate with "Kidblount" directly via means such as iRC, talk, ICQ, AIM, and yes, Yahoo chat. "Kidblount" would have to validate his Yahoo email address, be able to edit the URL at his original website, provide other form of proof that he is the "Kid". In other words, there would have to be substantial proof that it is in fact the "Kid".

2. "Legitimate pictures of "Kidblount" means pictures of "Kidblount" other than the only one known to us to be in existence and online at this time. Pictures will be examined and scrutinized for authenticity.

3. To win the contest, and claim reward, you must provide 2400bps.com with either "information leading to the contact of "Kidblount" or "pictures of "Kidblount", both as described. 2400bps.com will make payment, within 72hours, to the winner via PayPal.

STATEMENT

2400bps.com is holding the "Search For Kidblount" contest for amusement and research purposes only. In no way does 2400bps.com wish any disrespect, or harassment towards "Kidblount" (aka Michael from NM) or "Kidblounts" Family members, friends, or foes. On the contrary, we at 2400bps.com, and others simply wish to ensure that "Kidblount" is in good health, and to possibly interview the godlike cult hero "Kidblount" himself.

! ATTENTION -

If you are Kidblount, you have already won!

Contact 2400bps IMMEDIATELY to claim the CASH REWARD.

How old do you think he is know? Maybe 24 around there. I wonder what his real name is? I wonder if he ever come online and if he ever came up across his face and homepage. I guess not cause if he did he probably woulda let it be known the truth.

kidblount

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Archived