JUICY JAKE is up in this

JUICY_JAKE

Hey Guys,

My name's JUICY JAKE. I'm from AMERICA. I'm going to be posting here so I wanted to let you know a bit about me. I like to get DOWN. I like to do graffiti and I like real, RAW hip-HOP. I like to wear my hat tilted a bit and never really full on my head. I like to GET HEAD. I like to talk about my KICKS. I like to talk about my girl and how she likes it when I put my finger in HER ASS. I like to swirl it all around in there then get in my beat up car then drive back home and heat up some veggie food then listen to some HIP HOP then hit the streets and WRITE. I like to lay it down. I like to get JUICY. I'm her man, your man, OUR MAN. JAKE.

Peace, GODZ.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

eeeh i dunno

payroll was never that funny. juicy jake is pretty funny. i was thinking maybe zesto, because i think he was going to retire that name because he had like 7000 posts.

juicy jake is a-okay.

I would like to clarify, to BUILD with you all on some issues. I am not a clown. Jake = no smilez, no smilez. Throw your hands up, no smilez.

No one predecesses, I am the originator. Divine, annointed with rare balms. Original G.O.D., Pharoah Jake 1. Christ, Can U Feel Me.

Peace, GODZ

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by JUICY_JAKE

I like to wear my hat tilted a bit and never really full on my head. I like to GET HEAD.

this guys the coolest member of 12oz yet

I am just trying to share and build with the GRAFF COMMUNITY. I would like to thank those of you that have welcomed me. You have been raised correctly by your mothers, and I know that is hard as many of them might be single, as occurs often in our GRAFF / STREET COMMUNITY. Dirty Habit, I am sorry that you do not feel the need to share this same sense of BROTHERHOOD. We have BEEF, but I do not have PORK. I do not eat PORK, and tell people so because this is my belief, while you eat PORK and like to take PORK into your mouth and ass. Juicy Jake Stealth Fighter, Bad Health Provider.

JAKE - 1

HABIT - 0

Peace, GODS

Originally posted by im not witty

this is JUICY JESSICA. she is a garbage pail KID. who is JUICY JAKE? i dont KNOW. keep rockin no stoppin shits poppin. fresh.

JUICY JAKE IS THE LIGHT / THE JUSTICE / THE NEW TRUTH / FOOL-PROOF / THEATER RELEASE / MEL BROOKS SPOOF

Peace, God

You know PopGun has a thread for people like you.... It's called the white person rap party or something like that.... it should be around page 4 or 5.

Graffiti's exciting and all... really though, it's nothing to cock your hat sideways and twirl your thumb around in your ass about. For real man... I'm glad you introduced yourself, that was real polite of you. Hey, and next time... don't talk with your mouth full when you're jocking.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

You know PopGun has a thread for people like you.... It's called the white person rap party or something like that.... it should be around page 4 or 5.

Graffiti's exciting and all... really though, it's nothing to cock your hat sideways and twirl your thumb around in your ass about. For real man... I'm glad you introduced yourself, that was real polite of you. Hey, and next time... don't talk with your mouth full when you're jocking.

Maybe, you should get PopGunToys dick out your mouth before you speak.

Originally posted by JUICY_JAKE

Hey Guys,

I like to lay it down. I like to get JUICY. I'm your man, OUR MAN. JAKE.

Peace, GODZ.

i don't know about that shit. you shouldn't put i like to lay it down,get juicy and am you man in the same post EVER

but on another note do you look like a pack a juicy fruit gum cause that is some good shit

Archived