Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

is anyone watching "48 hours investigates"

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by WhAt_dA_fUcK, Jan 8, 2003.

1. WhAt_dA_fUcK

WhAt_dA_fUcK Senior Member

this is a horrible horrible world we live in...even though its almost over if you read this in time you should watch the remander of it.......its about how underage teens posing on the internet for examplewww.cindymodel.com ....like 10 years old and shit and how there parents think that "she will eventually become a model.....and a 16 year old girl with a cam forgot the actual site she had though....this world is fucked up.....now there talkin about underage prostitution......check it out while you still can....

2. socrates

socrates Guest

underage prostitution is extremly bad

3. exhibitone

exhibitone Guest

ITS A SICK SICK WORLD WE LIVE IN

ID STILL HIT IT THOUGH

4. WhAt_dA_fUcK

WhAt_dA_fUcK Senior Member

what the fuck man.....shes ten years old.......no ten yr. old should be exploited like this....its fucked up and girls at the age of 13 and 14 were beginning to prostitute themselves for money after they already started a job as strippers.....no lie its fucked up.....if you all have a little sister at these ages you would understand where im coming from and my reasons for startin this thread.......

5. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

6. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

:lol:

SICK BASTARD...

THIS IS A FUCKED UP WORLD. THERES A LOT OF PRETEEN PROSTITUTION HERE IN VANCOUVER IT'S SICKENING.

7. killtheradio

killtheradio Member

get em before the hair does

8. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

9. sieb

sieb New Jack

i saw that shit on dr phil
    definitely shady

10. BitchAssSlut

BitchAssSlut Member

i liked the part where the reporter asked the one mom "Why do you think people have such an interest in your daughter?" ... the mom replies.. "I have no idea.. I hope its because of her writing"

11. NOE1

NOE1 Junior Member

hahahahahaha...What a dumb fuckin bitch. She should die ...

12. SukiSukiNow

SukiSukiNow Dirty Dozen Crew

I watched for a minute and i was disgusted. Anyone who gets enjoyment from anything sexual relating to underaged children, and yes they are children are obviously sick and twisted and are in dire need of help. Of course when I told my guy friend about it, all he said was, "aww yeah, I wanna see". Sick I tell you!