is anyone watching "48 hours investigates"

WhAt_dA_fUcK

this is a horrible horrible world we live in...even though its almost over if you read this in time you should watch the remander of it.......its about how underage teens posing on the internet for examplewww.cindymodel.com ....like 10 years old and shit and how there parents think that "she will eventually become a model.....and a 16 year old girl with a cam forgot the actual site she had though....this world is fucked up.....now there talkin about underage prostitution......check it out while you still can....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what the fuck man.....shes ten years old.......no ten yr. old should be exploited like this....its fucked up and girls at the age of 13 and 14 were beginning to prostitute themselves for money after they already started a job as strippers.....no lie its fucked up.....if you all have a little sister at these ages you would understand where im coming from and my reasons for startin this thread.......

Originally posted by BitchAssSlut

i liked the part where the reporter asked the one mom "Why do you think people have such an interest in your daughter?" ... the mom replies.. "I have no idea.. I hope its because of her writing"

hahahahahaha...What a dumb fuckin bitch. She should die ...

I watched for a minute and i was disgusted. Anyone who gets enjoyment from anything sexual relating to underaged children, and yes they are children are obviously sick and twisted and are in dire need of help. Of course when I told my guy friend about it, all he said was, "aww yeah, I wanna see". Sick I tell you!

Archived