Immune System Boosting?

DEE38

Okay.. so i think theres something wrong with my immune system. Like I think it's weak or something because I get sick too damn easy, and I catch colds like atleast once a month.

It all started when I decided to stop eating meat for 2 years, and I didn't take any supplements to give me the vitamins and minerals my body was lacking from not eating meat, therefore i've noticed it has kind of messed up my immune system. I currently eat meat now, but still get sick really easily.

I don't take any vitamins now, althought I know I should.. so anyone know anything good to take? Like vitamin C and E are good.. but anything special like apple pectin or something.. i dont know.. anything would be appreaciated, thanks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have these little vitamin c candy things that give me alot of vitamin C, and vitamin C helps your immune system...they are called "halls defense vitamin C supplement"...whenever i feel a col coming on i pop hella of these in and ive avoided getting the cold a few times

Originally posted by REGULATOR

i have these little vitamin c candy things that give me alot of vitamin C, and vitamin C helps your immune system...they are called "halls defense vitamin C supplement"...whenever i feel a col coming on i pop hella of these in and ive avoided getting the cold a few times

Hey I take those every morning! Yay! DEE I would go to a health food store and ask the people in there, they will have certain shit you can take that I can say alot of the time will help you out alot. My mom got really sick one time..near life threatening...and they gave her some stuff from there and she got all better. Not saying your gunna die! But vitamins and that sorta health crap tends to be very useful...imagine that healthy stuff being useful...

Thanks guys!

So multi-vitamin & vitamin C candy it is.

It's hard to find a All Natural health food store in vegas.

In Hawaii it was cool, even L.A. where all the hippies kick it.. but vegas,, pbbbsssh, no way.

And I think i'll look into the vivid dreams vitamin too.. haha

Guest Soul_On_Ice

Yeah you should be able to get Echinacea at most places. I heard it's not good to take it daily but if you feel yourself getting sick start takin 'em. The stuff I swear by is called Wellness Formula. That's the shit! every time I feel like I'm getting sick I start takin them. Shits amazing. Besides that SLEEP, make sure you get plenty of it. Oh yeah, whiskey is also good.

Archived