I'm alive.....

shai

Things could be better...but they could be worse.

I lost the dope apartment, and the girl....wasn't meant to be, I guess. I'll be squatting till I can save up for a new place, but I'm partying like it's 1999 and I'm getting my game back.

I'll try to check in from time to time.

I'll be checking my messages here and there, in case anyone needs to reach me. I'm just busy dealing with my life right now.

LIFE IS CHEAP....BUT LIVING IS EXPENSIVE.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i lost one of those to a butchy dyke that lies too much.. over 50 bucks too.. so i got all my couches and tv and cooking shit out of that apartment.. she can use the beach chairs like she used to.

i supposed to go to some party and see my old roommate there.. what am i gonna tell her?

the five finger joke?

Thanks.

Basically, what happened is that my ex got mugged again, flipped out, and decided that she couldn't live in Oakland anymore. I tried to explain to her that if she moved out, I wouldn't be able to keep the apartment by myself and that I was too old/stubborn/non-PC to find a roommate, and that if she bailed it would certainly end our relationship. She insisted that it wouldn't, and I said, "No, trust me on this one....I will most likely get sick of the situation, and we'll be done by, say, April 1 at the latest."

Sure enough, by the middle of March, we were through.

I don't blame her for feeling unsafe...but, if you were a drunk cute girl with big tits, would you roll through the hood alone at midnight? Anyone? Hello?

I haven't heard from her in about a month...I'm sure she's looking for answers at the bottom of a whiskey bottle...but, she left all of her stuff in the apartment and she has 10 days to pack and move A LOT of shit..I don't plan on being there, because I know that she'll freak out and want me to help her deal with it.

Oh....and did I mention that I'm leaving all the furniture AND about half of my shit behind? I mean, I DID tell her that if she cut out that I would probably end up on the street for a while till I could figure out my next move...something about "turnabout being fair play", or something to that effect.

Well, it's fine....I am not going to be completely assed out, it seems. I will have to parlay for a mointh till this room in a house in West Oakland opens up, but I have a spot at a squat, apparently, so things could be worse....it's a beauitful day, the sun is shining, and I am about 60% of the way to being drunk and it's only 1:30. And, there's a girl here that I think has been flirting with me, so I'm trying to flirt back...like I said, my game is still a little rusty, but it's all good.

Oh...last night I was hanging out here, and there was some crazy ghetto fight in the street in front of the house...at some point, some dude decided to roll up on the crackheads next door with a blowtorch, and shit popped off. All I remember was someone screaming, "I'M REAL, NIGGA!!!!!!" over and over for about ten minutes. Later on, I was walking to the store to buy beer, and I found someone's backpack in the street...and there was a two foot long double-headed dildo hanging out of the bag...so, using a plastic bag as a glove, I took it back to the house. Now it's hanging on a string in the kitchen over the stove....where I'm sure it will remain....forever, and ever, and ever.

So, I guess life isn't so bad. It's certainly interesting.

And, I decided that Macs aren't as bad as I originally thought....but I miss my computer. Someday....

can't you make arrangements with SOMEONE to stash some of your gear somewhere?

I mean, it'd be a damn shame to leave a bunch of stuff behind.

But if you are going to just leave it....I might be interested in buying some things off you.

Particulary weights, floor lamp, kitchen utensils, any spices, oils, books, etc..

Being totally serious Shai...hit me up on PM...I'd like to discuss this further with ya

Yeah, you're welcome to come by anytime. No weights, but there's plenty of books though...I have a floorlamp you can get too. Most of the kitchen shit belongs to the ex. Who knows- it might all end up on the sidewalk if she flakes on it. I'll keep you informed.

Try me on Myspace...there should be a link to my homepage in my profile. I'll be in and out all week, but I should have a working phone by tomorrow. If you leave me a message you should leave a number I can reach you at and we can work out the details that way.

All the stuff I plan to keep will be stored here at the house I'm moving into...I just accumulated a lot more than I thought I would. You know the story, I'm sure.

Mostly, I'm worried about the sewing machine, comp, and DJ gear. I think everything I need will be taken care of by Sunday, so no worries.

We're building a studio in the basement, kind of like a community space for artists....that's the plan for now. All the stuff will be put to good use.