i hurt alot.

Guest ilikeskulls.

Guest ilikeskulls.

i helped my friend move a bunch of shit yesterday to his new apartment.he's has the most awkward,heavist furniture ever.an extra large king size matress?? i mean shit...who needs that much bed?. i'm sore as a mother fucker from moving all that shit. then today i'm riding to my friends house and some shithead opens his car door on me.my ribs smashed into the handle bars.i'm in so much pain right now it's just frustrating.and i have to go move some more heavy stuff later on tonite.

at least i got money and get to see my girlfriend this weekend,but the pain sure puts a damper on it till then.

my life is boring and this is useless ranting.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by non-hetero

Ok today I bent over just to place my binder in my backpack and I threw out my back.

What the fuck.

I'm a grocery boy and I've been doing roofing. A 1 lb binder had me on the ground unable to get up.

I'm getting old.

as previously stated, pills, pills, and more pills, the fall off a roof medicine, works every time.....

- the shocker

whats up ilikeskulls...my life was boring...

until i got a digital camera, got caught in the cross fire between my parents, realized that i am lagging big time on my school work, i need to start on some art work for a show, etc. and my tummy hurts.

i spent my whole day by myself not doing anything, im so bored. everyone was working or not wanting to hang out like usual, and the gurl im missing so damn much is still in NY. so i watched coyote ugly (terrible) drove to kmart boguth paint got hit on by a gay cashier, drove home to the empty house and watch secret of nyhm and drew. now im at my parents house on the computer because i am soooooooooo bored, now talk to me or ill die.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Is that weed yours Krono?

Yes, I'm just finishing up my scrog. Very dense buds with heavy trichome coverage, total 3 plants of blue haze. Total outcome of the plants were 7.58oz dried and manicured. I will definately be growin' this strain again!!! :dazed: Just in time to, my arms were beginning to shorten as my pocket's commenced to deepen.

Archived