i fucking hate my country, or maybe just my governement, no wiat thats not mine its..

Guest angry xbox

Guest angry xbox

This is major fucking bullshit. My boy just got a letter from the justice department telling him that he needs to take care of his resident status immediatley or leave the country in 30 days. His entire family in fact has to do so. This is really dissapointing, I wanted to cry when i read the letter, homeboys gonna have to go back to the middle east. Its all because of that goddamn bill that ashcroft signed. This is such bullshit i cant stand this type of lockdown. This country was created by immigrants and now they want shut it down??? I fucking hate this government, who wants to riot?? First the ATX then the world!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy

so tell him to secure his residency LEGALLY you dumb shit.

knowing whos in the country legally and illegally is an important safety factor you mongaloid.

if him and his family just fill out the right forms shit should be fine.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by uncle-boy

so tell him to secure his residency LEGALLY you dumb shit.

knowing whos in the country legally and illegally is an important safety factor you mongaloid.

if him and his family just fill out the right forms shit should be fine.

you are missing the point here pal

since ashcroft signed this new bill it states that no rights will be extended to anyone of descent of any countries that are unfriendly to the US. SO that means they wont be extended any sort of special treatment on thier goddamn residency. The patriots act also allows for them to kick them out as well.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by angry xbox

since ashcroft signed this new bill it states that no rights will be extended to anyone of descent of any countries that are unfriendly to the US.

is this even true?? i'm sure there are stipulations on this that would allow your friend to stay here.

SO that means they wont be extended any sort of special treatment on thier goddamn residency. The patriots act also allows for them to kick them out as well.

why should your friend get any special treatment?

and please believe the gov. has the right to kick anyone out of the country for good reasons with or without the patriot act.

my point is if your friend and his family hasnt done anything wrong (which is probably the case) then they will be fine.

but why would you want them to stay in a place run by such a shitty, horrible, government (in your opinion) anyways?

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

With all do respect, the USA is the shittiest country in the world. Everybody else knew it, now you guys are finally realizing it too.....

What he said, with DUE respect...

Guest angry xbox

this cat is like a brother to me. Please believe. Its not right that they do this to people because they want to assimilate the middle eastern governments to follow this New world order bullshit. Thats all this is. Because they want to attain this quasi-national security front, theyre going to ruin other peoples lives. I mean yeah they gotta move big deal right? bbut that costs money and time you know. FUCK THE USA.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by graffsurgeon

if you dont like the USOFA move to iraq or north korea and get snuffed out in the war you fucking commie.

i hope they lock you up in a FEMA concentration camp

Re: bleh

Originally posted by uncle-boy

all you hippies move to france and eventually get killed by radical muslims for not praising allah.

A-fuckin-men....spoken like a true gansta;)

and angry that sucks but im sure like uncle said theres gotta be a little more to it...i know a shite load of people of Arab descent that arent residents and are just dandy ....but hey its the gov...whatcha gonna do

This is major fucking bullshit. My boy just got a letter from the justice department telling him that he needs to take care of his resident status immediatley or leave the country in 30 days. His entire family in fact has to do so. This is really dissapointing, I wanted to cry when i read the letter, homeboys gonna have to go back to the middle east. Its all because of that goddamn bill that ashcroft signed. This is such bullshit i cant stand this type of lockdown. This country was created by immigrants and now they want shut it down??? I fucking hate this government, who wants to riot?? First the ATX then the world!!!

hey dipshit, why dont you just go to the middle east in place of your friend so he can stay if you really dont like the US all that much. HOPEFULLY they could cut off your hands for being such a dweebazoid and then you couldnt paint your awful awful AWFUL turd looking pieces of turd shit around and post your stupid nonsense on here. or you could just blow your brains out, both would make my day just splendid.

idiot.

Archived