1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i fucking hate my country, or maybe just my governement, no wiat thats not mine its..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by angry xbox, Dec 24, 2002.

1. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

i fucking hate my country, or maybe just my governement, no wiat thats not mine its..

Discussion started by angry xbox - Dec 24, 2002

This is major fucking bullshit. My boy just got a letter from the justice department telling him that he needs to take care of his resident status immediatley or leave the country in 30 days. His entire family in fact has to do so. This is really dissapointing, I wanted to cry when i read the letter, homeboys gonna have to go back to the middle east. Its all because of that goddamn bill that ashcroft signed. This is such bullshit i cant stand this type of lockdown. This country was created by immigrants and now they want shut it down??? I fucking hate this government, who wants to riot?? First the ATX then the world!!!

2. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Dirty_habiT - Replied Dec 24, 2002

Hey Angry, for real man.... what underscore?

Dirty_habiT - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  3. THUMB WRESTL

THUMB WRESTL 12oz Member

THUMB WRESTL - Replied Dec 24, 2002

WHAT IF GOD WAS ONE OF US? BLACK OR WHITE LIKE SOME OF US?

THUMB WRESTL - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Dec 24, 2002

With all DUE respect, the USA is the shittiest country in the world. Everybody else knew it, now you guys are finally realizing it too.....

edited because it was early.......

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  5. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

uncle-boy - Replied Dec 24, 2002

so tell him to secure his residency LEGALLY you dumb shit.
    knowing whos in the country legally and illegally is an important safety factor you mongaloid.
    if him and his family just fill out the right forms shit should be fine.

6. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

-Rage- - Replied Dec 24, 2002

Welcome to the world.

Use it AND abuse it.

-Rage- - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  7. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

angry xbox - Replied Dec 24, 2002

you are missing the point here pal

since ashcroft signed this new bill it states that no rights will be extended to anyone of descent of any countries that are unfriendly to the US. SO that means they wont be extended any sort of special treatment on thier goddamn residency. The patriots act also allows for them to kick them out as well.

8. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

is this even true?? i'm sure there are stipulations on this that would allow your friend to stay here.

why should your friend get any special treatment?
    and please believe the gov. has the right to kick anyone out of the country for good reasons with or without the patriot act.

my point is if your friend and his family hasnt done anything wrong (which is probably the case) then they will be fine.
    but why would you want them to stay in a place run by such a shitty, horrible, government (in your opinion) anyways?

9. imported_Europe - Replied Dec 24, 2002

What he said, with DUE respect...

10. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

this cat is like a brother to me. Please believe. Its not right that they do this to people because they want to assimilate the middle eastern governments to follow this New world order bullshit. Thats all this is. Because they want to attain this quasi-national security front, theyre going to ruin other peoples lives. I mean yeah they gotta move big deal right? bbut that costs money and time you know. FUCK THE USA.

11. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

bleh

all you hippies move to france and eventually get killed by radical muslims for not praising allah.

12. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

graffsurgeon - Replied Dec 24, 2002

if you dont like the USOFA move to iraq or north korea and get snuffed out in the war you fucking commie.

graffsurgeon - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  13. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

i hope they lock you up in a FEMA concentration camp

14. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

graffsurgeon - Replied Dec 24, 2002

well that wont happen, but i will smash you with a hammer if you come up to the northeast.

graffsurgeon - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  15. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

no you wont loser