i fucked it all up....

jah

yeah, i had a booty call whenever i wanted and i blew it. i dont care that much but my penis doesnt appreciate it. i was gonna tell the girl that i wasnt really feelin a relationship but i thought she was cool and everything and im down to kick it and see if it goes anywhere. but, like a dumb fuck, i told my roommates girl (who is one of her real good friends. i dont want to explain why i thought she wouldnt tell her girl but i did have reasons so im actually not as retarded as i look); who then told her other friend (who is my girls best friend) some shit about i didnt like her and i was playin her or something. so of course they decide to tell stephani (my girl). so ive been going to school and working all week and have no idea what went down (even my bitch ass roommate knew and he didnt give me a heads up). so i go to this october fest thing at the uni down the road and steph's there so when i see her shes actin shady as fuck so i pull her aside and talk to her for a long ass time and pretty much resolve nothing. she didnt even mention that they told her all that shit so i still didnt really know why she was trippin. i thought it was cus i didnt call her for a week or some shit. so me, my roommate, and his girl are walking home and michelle (my roommates girl) lets it slip that she told steph that i didnt like her and shit. so stephani had pretty much been chillin the whole week with no word from me just marinating in disdain for me. i know i could revive this shit if i wanted to but id have to do some serious ass kissing and id have to commit myself to a relationship that im not that inclined to be in (well, i dont have to but i dont like breaking girls hearts and shit and i already made her cry and whatnot).

so yeah, i think i want to make up with her just to be friends so theres no hard feelings for a while and im going to go for michelles new friend that lives in her building. shes half japanese half french!!! ooo lala....

im still mad i fucked up my booty call.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

freshman year- girl with big titties jocks me...i didnt do anything...she went off with some other dude

sophmore year- same girl wants me again..i didnt do anything....

now- now i fucking like her but she got herself some candy ass raver boyfriend who shes prolly fuckin...

girls are evil...i need a prostitute!

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

...Wait is this the supposed Russian with a MANS hair cut..You were talking about this Russian bird like she was your room mates best friend a while back when I used STapler as my login name...?????More info?

Originally posted by jah

shes half japanese half french!!! ooo lala....

im still mad i fucked up my booty call.....

i read the whole thing, but what I quoted is all that matters to me. Fuck the french/japanese chick! As for the rest, well...we all fuck up with girls. In a way, that's the beauty of it. The more girls you fuck up on, the more you're encouraged to get with others.

wait so you told your girls best friend that you liked this girl but just didnt want a serious relationship or whatever and then she goes and tells your girl that you said you didnt like her and you were playing her? i dont think thats you fucking up your booty call i think that well i guess you did fuck up your booty call but its the stupid girl that ran her mouth who really did the damage. if you really did say you were just playin this girl then i can see why her best friend would tell her but if you said you liked her but didnt want a relationship and she just changed it around making it sound worse then i say fuck both those girls. she should be kissin your ass for being honest with her and caring about her feelings instead of not giving a fuck and telling her you want a relationship when you dont, just to get her in bed.

15 year old drama......did your mom or dad drop you off at this october fest thingy? ;)

just fuckin with you jah..

i dont know how many times i have to say this BUUUUT...

we dont love them hoes!!!!

one day all you youngins will learn.....he he..

choseisjustfuckingwithyousodonttakehimseriouslyoneske..

Originally posted by SMUGGLER RSH

...Wait is this the supposed Russian with a MANS hair cut..You were talking about this Russian bird like she was your room mates best friend a while back when I used STapler as my login name...?????More info?

whatsup stapler. didnt know that was you...nope. this girls malaysian. havent touched any russian girls yet.

kristy. its a little more complicated than that. dont really want to explain right now. but basically, i was saying i fucked up for telling my roommates girl in the first place. that was my fuck up. and then she fucked it up for me....

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

It sounds like now would be the best time to slip some form of drug into your room mates girls drink and kill her.......Shit all your problems would be solved.........You know that the roomates girl is trying to get you back for being perfectly in the right by beaing an asshole to her....Stupid slut will never learn.....

Archived