i cant deal

MystikPW

i cant do it anymore, its like every person i see gets me so angry...everything anyone does wrong makes me want to bite their heads off...i have too much shit to do, today, on the ambulance ( i ride 1st aid) the patient we were treating died...now i have that on my consicience...i have so much shit to do, and no time to get it done in...between school, emt, and just life in general, i never have the time to sit down and draw...and to top it off, to the girl of my dreams, the one ive been wanting for over a year now, i became the guy she talks to about guys...nothing has been going right...i cant seem to get out of this slump, and if i dont soon...i dont know what ill do

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

youll go out and paint. and youll love every second of it. youll forget about your responsabilities for a few hours. youll be a little tired the next day, but its nice taking a trip away for awhile from your busy shedule. vacations dont come free buddy. and if you get caught youll say "fuck it" shits been going wrong for me lately anyhow why not this. and if not, well then mister, youll go out and do it all over again.

and as for people dying? by the time i hit 18 7 of my friends had already passed away, its a grim fact of life, and it happens. after 5 i strangely enough stopped feeling guilty and wondering "what the big picture is all about" cause its only what you make it. oddly enough the most simple answers solve the hardest questions. dont think to hard buddy, sometimes its not healthy.

Archived