Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

holy fucking shit. the sun still exists!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Jun 28, 2006.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

i had no idea.

rain is alright when your hanging out with your girlfriend taking a nap or sitting out on a covered deck (not the shitty, screened in ones southern people have....im just talking a deck with some overhang) drining champagne because its too rainy to do anything else. when it starts creating rivers in the middle of the road it gets kind of old. i hope everyone in baltimore is doing alright. you guys got the worst of it by far.

p.s.- this is what comes up when you google image "enough is enough"

[​IMG]

you know. im pretty much against the death penalty for two reasons. it costs more money and its not exactly something you can take back. that said, this is a fucking horrible cartoon. it makes the point but its not really going for the throat. the only reason i kind of like this cartoon is it reminds me of something i did in a zine i made when i was 15 years old. i have to say...aside from the fact that most of the commentary was written by a 15 year old it was a pretty fucking good zine.

2. bokals..

bokals.. Senior Member

Re: well duh...

3. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

you apparently havent been in the mid atlantic region for the last couple of days.

4. TURBOCAPSLOK1

TURBOCAPSLOK1 Junior Member

5. bokals..

bokals.. Senior Member

natural storms are just the beggining of the apocalypse....
    now the sun is hiding away... in some areas at least...

6. PUMPKIN ESCOBAR

PUMPKIN ESCOBAR Senior Member

Fuck, I don't wanna work out today.

7. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

today is my first day getting back to working out as well. i liked what i did yesterday after work a lot better which was each cheese and drink anchor steam.

8. fuse=--action

fuse=--action Senior Member

Oh man, I've been working out a lot lately and I love it.
    I try to consume >120 g of protein a day.
    The only part that I don't like about working out is that I have to put clothes back on after I shower. It's difficult to do, and I often find myself sitting on the bench in the locker room wearing a towel feeling very unmotivated.

Hit the gym and you'll feel good about it afterwards.
    -fuse.

9. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

i guess it's nice and all

but my city and especially my block have been soooooo quiet.
    it's been so awesome.
    i know now it'll get loud again.

we'll probably have like, 5 murders today to make up for all those days people were inside playing xbox

also, i've been biking to work anyway
    i got in here yesterday and was utterly drenched.
    but i wasn't sweaty!

10. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

no doubt the gym rules. its just process of going. then deciding if you are going to go grocery shopping after you shower or before. then going home and showering. then cooking. then its 10pm and youre just sitting down to dinner.

i could probably circumvent this entire thing by taking clothes to the gym, showering at the gym and going grocery shopping for the entire week as opposed to every single night. that seems kind of overated though and would require too much planning.

11. RumPuncher

RumPuncher Elite Member

We've got tons of sun up here, but I guess there have been a few showers.

I jsut watched the weatherman last night with Nick Cage. Not a bad flick for the mid-life crisis crowd.

12. fuse=--action

fuse=--action Senior Member

That's a great crowd to be a part of.
    -fuse.

13. NUK_IF_YOU_BUK

NUK_IF_YOU_BUK Junior Member

yeah dont move to florida if u hate the rain

wtf we had like 27 hurricanes in november

THERE ARE NO MORE TREES

14. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

15. RumPuncher