Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Happy B-day to me and you all too

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Gnes 37, Dec 2, 2001.

1. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

im drunk thanks to a big bottle of baracadi clear and coca cola and ice cubes in a big glass cup call it rum and coke or whatever you call it but to me its called baca cola best shit ive drank i found it accidently when i was in mexico them coronas and dos equis were watered down and aint doing shit to put me in that good drunken state of mind so me and my boy went to the nearest mexican grocery shop and got a small bottle of baracardi for 10 bucks 15 bucks in the states and poured the entire content into 3 liter bottle of coca cola needless to say it fucked us extrememly well......"mad props to my homie for showing me this tasty combo"......well im drunk and i havent posted on here for a while i know a couple days isnt much but i used to post more often but ive been getting busy and shit so i guess take care,,,homer slicers and sugar mommas,,, i love ya all but ill hate you all in the morning when im sober ha ha.. fuck it im rambling feel free to add to this post :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

2. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

oh yeah UNBAN REMY MARTIN for SHEEEZY!

3. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Happy B-day gnes. how old?
    Maybe for a present they can unban Remy Martin???

4. post.

post. Guest

happy birthday, Gnes! i'll grace you with my number one.
    i'm sure you're passed out at this point! me and my bucket, coming through to a town near you...
    love!

5. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Happy-freaking-berfday Gnes...

How many puches in the arm can I give you? J/K

6. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

happy birthday .

7. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

Happy Birthday Gnes! What are you now? Like 16?? hahahahah. just kiddin.

8. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.netgoth.org.uk/people/8212.jpg'>
    there