Happy B-day to me and you all too

Gnes 37

im drunk thanks to a big bottle of baracadi clear and coca cola and ice cubes in a big glass cup call it rum and coke or whatever you call it but to me its called baca cola best shit ive drank i found it accidently when i was in mexico them coronas and dos equis were watered down and aint doing shit to put me in that good drunken state of mind so me and my boy went to the nearest mexican grocery shop and got a small bottle of baracardi for 10 bucks 15 bucks in the states and poured the entire content into 3 liter bottle of coca cola needless to say it fucked us extrememly well......"mad props to my homie for showing me this tasty combo"......well im drunk and i havent posted on here for a while i know a couple days isnt much but i used to post more often but ive been getting busy and shit so i guess take care,,,homer slicers and sugar mommas,,, i love ya all but ill hate you all in the morning when im sober ha ha.. fuck it im rambling feel free to add to this post :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

happy birthday, Gnes! i'll grace you with my number one.

i'm sure you're passed out at this point! me and my bucket, coming through to a town near you...

love!

Archived