Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

god damit what should i do????

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by FROSTY, Jan 24, 2002.

1. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

k im in a predicament that i dont know how to solve. today i went into work with the thought that i was going to ask for next weekend off because some friends of mine are comming down to visit. heres the problem. tonight i droped a stack of around 20 plates on the ground ($100's worth). odviously i couldnt ask my boss for time off anymore because he was pretty pissed at me. swearing and saying jesus christ and all. now i work this friday(tommorow) and saturday so should i ask him tommorow if i can have the time off?
    i need to because ive been planin this shit for a while. i dont know what i would do if he said no. i would honestly consider quiting but i dont know if i could do that cauz im not verry good at that kinda stuff.

what should i do, say, etc, etc...

fuck im such a klutz

2. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

ask him saturday...or tommrorw..if he says no, find someone that is willing to work for you....if cant find any....quit during a busy hour

3. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

bust your ass tomorrow and ask saturday.

4. xaden

xaden New Jack

if you've been planning this for awhile, why didn't you ask for the time off a long time ago? i think your best bet is to call in tomorrow and make up an extreme lie--like maybe that your grandma passed away and you need to go and be with your mourning grandpa for the next couple days.... or something along those lines so that your boss has to give you the time off.

5. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

well it sounds like you got a crappy restaraunt job which are a dime a dozen , so if he says no then quit

6. When

When 12oz Loyalist

somehow i dont think 20 plates at a restaurant would equal 100's of dollars unless its some fancypants restaurant, i would say that switching shifts or days with someone would be a good idea

7. 455

455 Guest

Are you dishwashing?...if so,you could get another job easily...no matter what,that job isn't going to be affected by our recent "recession"..I would try to work hard tomorrow and the next then ask for the time off-if you do decide to quit-at least give your boss a notice-I have fucked that up way too many times--then you can get a decent reference.

8. miz303

miz303 Banned

.take in from the king of callins,call in and say your sick then you have two days before you need a doc slip so if you need to leave for longer just tell your boss someone who already died so its not a lie..........peace

9. bobobi11

bobobi11 Elite Member

Excuses For Not Going To Work

I can't come in to work today because I'll be stalking my previous boss, who fired me for not showing up for work. OK?

The voices told me to clean all the guns today.

Constipation has made me a walking time bomb.

I just found out that I was switched at birth.

Legally, I shouldn't come to work knowing my employee records may now contain false information.

I set half the clocks in my house ahead an hour and the other half back an hour Saturday and spent 18 hours in some kind of space-time continuum loop, reliving Sunday (right up until the explosion). I was able to exit the loop only by reversing the polarity of the power source exactly elog (pi) on all the clocks in the house while simultaneously rapping my dog on the snout with a rolled up Times. Accordingly, I will be in late, or early.

10. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

k i asked for the time off tonight(friday) and i have got it. he just made me write a note but he was still pretty pissed. oh well i hope hes pissed with me cauz then he might consider firing me from that shit hole. its swiss chalet. i will try and get a new job when i got more time but i hate all that 2 week stay bullshit

11. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

fucking get fired, then we can paint more man, me and them finished those pieces today, they turned out nice...get on MSN.