god damit what should i do????

FROSTY

k im in a predicament that i dont know how to solve. today i went into work with the thought that i was going to ask for next weekend off because some friends of mine are comming down to visit. heres the problem. tonight i droped a stack of around 20 plates on the ground ($100's worth). odviously i couldnt ask my boss for time off anymore because he was pretty pissed at me. swearing and saying jesus christ and all. now i work this friday(tommorow) and saturday so should i ask him tommorow if i can have the time off?

i need to because ive been planin this shit for a while. i dont know what i would do if he said no. i would honestly consider quiting but i dont know if i could do that cauz im not verry good at that kinda stuff.

what should i do, say, etc, etc...

fuck im such a klutz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if you've been planning this for awhile, why didn't you ask for the time off a long time ago? i think your best bet is to call in tomorrow and make up an extreme lie--like maybe that your grandma passed away and you need to go and be with your mourning grandpa for the next couple days.... or something along those lines so that your boss has to give you the time off.

Are you dishwashing?...if so,you could get another job easily...no matter what,that job isn't going to be affected by our recent "recession"..I would try to work hard tomorrow and the next then ask for the time off-if you do decide to quit-at least give your boss a notice-I have fucked that up way too many times--then you can get a decent reference.

Originally posted by xaden

if you've been planning this for awhile, why didn't you ask for the time off a long time ago? i think your best bet is to call in tomorrow and make up an extreme lie--like maybe that your grandma passed away and you need to go and be with your mourning grandpa for the next couple days.... or something along those lines so that your boss has to give you the time off.

.take in from the king of callins,call in and say your sick then you have two days before you need a doc slip so if you need to leave for longer just tell your boss someone who already died so its not a lie..........peace

Excuses For Not Going To Work

I can't come in to work today because I'll be stalking my previous boss, who fired me for not showing up for work. OK?

The voices told me to clean all the guns today.

Constipation has made me a walking time bomb.

I just found out that I was switched at birth.

Legally, I shouldn't come to work knowing my employee records may now contain false information.

I set half the clocks in my house ahead an hour and the other half back an hour Saturday and spent 18 hours in some kind of space-time continuum loop, reliving Sunday (right up until the explosion). I was able to exit the loop only by reversing the polarity of the power source exactly elog (pi) on all the clocks in the house while simultaneously rapping my dog on the snout with a rolled up Times. Accordingly, I will be in late, or early.

k i asked for the time off tonight(friday) and i have got it. he just made me write a note but he was still pretty pissed. oh well i hope hes pissed with me cauz then he might consider firing me from that shit hole. its swiss chalet. i will try and get a new job when i got more time but i hate all that 2 week stay bullshit

Archived